* In a pretty morbid way, [[spoiler: Wes cleaning the blood off Rebecca after he killed Sam Keating to save her life, and promising to dispose of the body for her]]. He kisses her when he gets back and swears to never let anyone hurt her again.
* Rebecca goes to a convenience store after [[spoiler: sleeping with Wes]]. Why? To get him Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream because he told her it was his favorite.
* In a pretty morbid way,
* Rebecca goes to a convenience store after
* In Episode 10, Michaela starts crying after she gets a text from the bridal shop asking to confirm a fitting because she knows she's going to lose Aiden if [[spoiler: she confesses and lets everyone find out about her involvement in the murder]]. Connor immediately tells her that if Aiden doesn't want to marry her because of ''that'' then it's a sign that there's someone better out there for her.
* In Episode 10, Michaela starts crying after she gets a text from the bridal shop asking to confirm a fitting because she knows she's going to lose Aiden if
*** While it indirectly led to Connor and Oliver fighting, Asher [[spoiler:comforting Oliver over being HIV positive is rather sweet.]]
** Michaela and Oliver's small moments together. Most notably, her telling Asher to "shut up" because she didn't want [[spoiler:Oliver to know they knew he was HIV positive.]]
** [[spoiler:Nate giving a hug to Eve after he's acquitted.]]
** [[spoiler:Caleb and Catherine agreeing at different times to take a plea offer in order to save the other.]]
** Eve immediately coming to Annalise's side [[spoiler:after she was nearly attacked by Philip.]]
** Doubles as a TearJerker: [[spoiler:Annalise looks at the picture of her, Sam, and their baby.]]
** The ending in general, which shows [[spoiler:Laurel with her baby back, Annalise having won her class action lawsuit, Michaela helping Connor with his letter to get back into law school, Oliver helping Asher move into Wes' old place, and Asher enthusiastically agreeing to be Oliver's best man at their wedding.]] It's bittersweet as it's intercut with a lot of ominous plot threads for the next season, but leaning much heavier on the sweet than any other season finale so far. It ends on the note of [[spoiler:Annalise rocking Christopher for Laurel, singing to him the lullaby her mother sang to her while she was cleaning her up.]]
** The ending in general, which shows
Showing 15 edit(s) of 52