* The fact that he was watching them from afar tells her that he's curious but cautious. It's the same technique you'd use to approach a cute but timid forest critter: approach slowly or, ideally, let the critter come to you.
* In ''Wonder Woman'', the Amazons saw firsthand the weaponry mankind had developed since the Amazons had isolated themselves - and unlike Kryptonians, Amazons can't NoSell manmade weaponry; it's possible she means that they can't leave because they don't know how mankind would react to them, and if they reacted hostilely, the Amazons would be unable to handle guns and the like.
* Seems to me it's more like not being able to find their way back to the island. Same thing with what Diana's mother said. I saw no reason to believe she would bar Diana from coming back.
* In ''Batman v Superman'', Batman practically had the homefield advantage - remember, Superman came to him; the armor struck me as a more defense-inclined one; however, when going up against the Parademons, Batman's technically on the offensive. He never tries to go up against Stepphenwolf directly, so it's possible he figured that his regular armor would be enough against the Parademons due to his encounter with one at the start of the movie.
* Also, remember that the armor didn't work nearly as well as he had thought it would, and that was in a straight one on one. Against a multitude of opponents, the armor would likely have slowed him down too much, and ended with him getting swarmed and torn apart. In a melee like he's anticipating, he's better served by doing what he does best. Stay mobile, hit fast, and hit hard.
*** Regarding the comparative speeds, keep in mind that Flash is, at that point, just barely starting out in the whole "being a superhero" thing. All he knows is that his powers enable him to move and react FAST. He hasn't yet started really pushing what he can do, because there's not yet been any real need to
*** Regarding the comparative speeds, keep in mind that Flash is, at that point, just barely starting out in the whole "being a superhero" thing. All he knows is that his powers enable him to move and react FAST. He hasn't yet started really pushing what he can do, because there's not yet been any real need
Showing 15 edit(s) of 193