Follow TV Tropes

Following

History GameBreaker / FateGrandOrder

Go To



* '''Ibaraki Douji (Summer)''' is basically Summer Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same skill as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her power is very much comparable to Raikou to the point of being nearly interchangeable.



* Ibaraki Douji (Summer) is basically Summer Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same skill as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her power is very much comparable to Raikou to the point of being nearly interchangeable.


* Similarly, '''Euryale''' is an easy to raise 3* servant, and yet is one of the best tools in the game for dealing with difficult content. Her kit is deceptively simple: a skill that attempts to drain a bar from the enemy's charge gauge while filling some of her own NP gauge, a skill that inflicts Charm on Males with a high degree of success, a three turn self-Arts boost, and a Noble Phantasm that inflicts scaling-with-NP-level Special Attack damage to Male enemies, with a chance to also Charm them and reduce their attack power. However, the key to it is that it all synergizes ''extremely'' well, both internally, allowing her to rapidly charge her NP while stalling the enemy, reducing their damage output and slowing their charge while denying them turns, and externally, fitting very well with many common Arts-based supports, not least of which is Mash, whom every player has access to. And the Special Attack scaling on her NP is ''incredibly'' generous, letting her hit well above her weight class while fighting enemy bosses, potentially shaving off entire Break Bars with a single use. Her major weakness is that her shtick only works on Male enemies, and works best when they are Male Sabers or Berserkers... but, from Gawain in Camelot to Megalos of Agartha, there are a ''lot'' of very-powerful and difficult Male bosses that fit those categories, and Euryale can easily carry a team through them with comparatively little investment compared to other potential solutions by simply acting as the hammer in an otherwise-defensive stall team. And even into the Lostbelt content where Berserker and Saber male bosses are introduced with hefty Charm resistance, Euryale provides a lot of damage and utility when compared to her higher rarity counterpart, Orion.

to:

* Similarly, '''Euryale''' is an easy to raise 3* servant, and yet is one of the best tools in the game for dealing with difficult content. Her kit is deceptively simple: a skill that attempts to drain a bar from the enemy's charge gauge while filling some of her own NP gauge, a skill that inflicts Charm on Males with a high degree of success, a three turn self-Arts boost, and a Noble Phantasm that inflicts scaling-with-NP-level Special Attack damage to Male enemies, with a chance to also Charm them and reduce their attack power. However, the key to it is that it all synergizes ''extremely'' well, both internally, allowing her to rapidly charge her NP while stalling the enemy, reducing their damage output and slowing their charge while denying them turns, and externally, fitting very well with many common Arts-based supports, not least of which is Mash, whom every player has access to. And the Special Attack scaling on her NP is ''incredibly'' generous, letting her hit well above her weight class while fighting enemy bosses, potentially shaving off entire Break Bars with a single use. Her major weakness is that her shtick only works on Male enemies, and works best when they are Male Sabers or Berserkers... but, from Gawain in Camelot to Megalos of Agartha, there are a ''lot'' of very-powerful and difficult Male bosses that fit those categories, and Euryale can easily carry a team through them with comparatively little investment compared to other potential solutions by simply acting as the hammer in an otherwise-defensive stall team. And even into the later Epic of Remnant and Lostbelt content content, where Berserker and Saber male bosses are introduced with hefty typically given outright Charm resistance, immunity (specifically, it's commonly though, to counteract her), Euryale provides a lot of damage and utility when compared to her higher rarity counterpart, Orion.


** Unless it's her '''summer Berserker version''', also considered one of the best Welfare Servant. She [[DiscardAndDraw trades her Self-Modification for a skill with once-per-turn Evade and increasing NP gain]] while her two other skills are still oriented towards offensive output (while can also inflict burn on foes and offers an in-built NP charge respectively), and since she's a Welfare Servant it's almost guaranteed to be [=NP5=], in addition to the nature of being a Berserker means she can deliver the pain to anyone not a Foreigner, she's a godsend to anyone who severely lacks a Single Target attacker.



* '''Minamoto-no-Raikou (Summer)'''. For a 4-star unit, she can surpass even 5-star Lancers for being the best one in the class when it comes to sheer offensive power. While her regular Berserker version is one contender for game breaker status who is only held back by her [[GlassCannon squishiness]], ''[[GagBoobs heh]]'', summer Lancer retains a similar power level on a Lancer class. Both of Lancer Raikou's card damage boosting skills lasts 3 turns, with being a generic charisma, and the other being a loaded 3 turn 40% Buster buff with 6 turn Cooldown. Her last skill is a simple 1 turn critical enabling buff, but since her Noble Phantasm produces stars in its own right, Lancer Raikou is able to easilly work around it. What truly pushes Lancer Raikou further is her cardset, while her Lancer esque(2 Buster, 1 Arts, 2 Quick) cardset is otherwise unremarkable, her Arts card is significantly better than normal allowing an Arts third card critical from her to quickly refill her NP gauge. As a cherry on top, Lancer Raikou skills are also targetable giving her some form of flexibility in usage.
** To a lesser extent, Ibaraki Douji (Summer) is also this being basically Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick card, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same skill as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her power is very much comparable to Raikou to the point of being nearly interchangeable.

to:

* '''Minamoto-no-Raikou (Summer)'''. For a 4-star unit, she can surpass even 5-star Lancers for being the best one in the in class when it comes to sheer offensive power. While her regular Berserker version is one contender for game breaker status who is only held back by her [[GlassCannon squishiness]], ''[[GagBoobs heh]]'', summer Lancer retains a similar power level on a Lancer class. Both of Lancer Raikou's card damage boosting skills lasts 3 turns, with being a generic charisma, and the other being a loaded 3 turn 40% Buster buff with 6 turn Cooldown. Her last skill is a simple 1 turn critical enabling buff, but since her Noble Phantasm produces stars in its own right, Lancer Raikou is able to easilly work around it. What truly pushes Lancer Raikou further is her cardset, while her Lancer esque(2 Buster, 1 Arts, 2 Quick) cardset is otherwise unremarkable, her Arts card is significantly better than normal allowing an Arts third card critical from her to quickly refill her NP gauge. As a cherry on top, Lancer Raikou skills are also targetable giving her some form of flexibility in usage.
** To a lesser extent, Ibaraki Douji (Summer) is also this being basically Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick card, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same skill as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her power is very much comparable to Raikou to the point of being nearly interchangeable.
usage.



* '''Saber Lancelot.''' The Knight of the Lake boasts such incredible critical damage output for a 4-star Saber, that he can rival even a 5-star Saber's damage. His first skill gives him a generous 20 stars to help him get going on his critical spree, and his third skill gives him even MORE stars at 15 every turn, as well as boosting his critical damage for that duration as well. And to help him even further, he has his Berserker self's Eternal Arms Mastery skill, increasing his star absorption by '''6000%,''' basically guaranteeing that his command cards ''will'' absorb enough stars to deal critical damage. That's still not getting into his powerful Noble Phantasm, which not only boosts his Arts power by 30% before dealing damage, but also causes the enemy to take an increased fixed amount of damage ''per hit,'' and should he score a critical Arts Brave Chain, he can potentially have his NP back up again by the next turn, which also makes him quite the powerful NP spammer.
* '''BB''' is considered one of the best welfare servants in the game thanks to her versatility as both a supportive and an offensive unit. One of her main selling points is that she murderizes Avengers ''hard'' as a Moon Cancer, already making her very valuable. Her skill set boasts a potent heal, debuff cleanse ''and'' immunity on a very short 4 turn cooldown, an evade/invincible removal that can also stun, and Self-Modification EX, a huge boost to her star weight and critical damage, which enables her to bring the pain and spam her NP, which not only hits hard but also generates 20% NP gauge for the entire party. She also has perfect synergy with Tamamo, as not only is she an Arts-oriented unit, but when played right, they can spam each other's NP and skills easily while both staying alive and bringing pain to the enemies. And what's more, since she's a free servant, she's basically guaranteed to have her NP level at the maximum, and the materials needed to max her skills are notably fairly uncommon among other servants, making it pretty easy to max her out.



* '''Nagao Kagetora''' is a long-awaited welfare single target NP Lancer and she's amazing in her job even with SimpleYetAwesome kit, rivaling 5* Lancers and the aforementioned Summer Raikou. Her 1st skill buffs herself with Arts with star absorption, her 2nd gives her 1 turn dodge and NP gain up, and her 3rd gives party increased attack power, critical damage and star drop rate. Her Arts NP having multiple hits makes it spammable especially with her first two skills active and outside Arts buffs. It can also removes enemy offensive buffs and being a welfare whose NP can be easily raised to max level, will surely bring massive damage.



* Ibaraki Douji (Summer) is basically Summer Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same skill as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her power is very much comparable to Raikou to the point of being nearly interchangeable.



* '''Berserker Lancelot''' went from a TierInducedScrappy to outright ''a must have 4-star unit'' after Skadi's release. What happened? He became one of the most reliable ''3 turn farmers'' thanks to the Nordic goddess. To begin with, he got a Strengthening Quest (back then in 2017) that granted him a third skill, a buff to his NP generation rate. By using this skill in conjunction with Skadi's Quick buff (or two), Lancelot can easily fill 50% of his NP gauge back when using his NP (it would have to be a limit-broken Kaleidoscope for him to do this at the very first turn), enabling him to use his NP again on the next turn (and the turn after) with Skadi's NP charge skill. Now, the catch that Lancelot's NP grants him an ATK buff ''before'' activation... so on subsequent NP uses, he will stack those buffs like no tomorrow! Moreover, when facing an enemy with 100k+ HP on the 3rd stage of a node, Lancelot can just pop his first skill to absorb those gazillion critical stars generated from NP, enabling him to land crunchy critical hits buffed with 3 ATK buffs from NP and 2 Skadi Quick buffs. This all makes him a go-to unit ''in any farming node'' as he's a Berserker which ''doesn't care about enemy units composition''. As a bonus, this composition also frees you to equip any CE in your other team member, as you only need a limit broken Kaleidoscope, letting your other party members to equip any event CE. Although to achieve this ridiculous feat, a fully limit broken Kaleidoscope is required in team compositions, limiting the availability of this strategy somewhat.

to:

* '''Berserker Lancelot''' went from a TierInducedScrappy to outright ''a must have 4-star unit'' after Skadi's release. What happened? He became one of the most reliable ''3 3 turn farmers'' farmers thanks to the Nordic goddess. To begin with, he got a Strengthening Quest (back then in 2017) that granted him a third skill, a buff to his NP generation rate. By using this skill in conjunction with Skadi's Quick buff (or two), Lancelot can easily fill 50% of his NP gauge back when using his NP (it would have to be a limit-broken Kaleidoscope for him to do this at the very first turn), enabling him to use his NP again on the next turn (and the turn after) with Skadi's NP charge skill. Now, the catch that Lancelot's NP grants him an ATK buff ''before'' activation... so on subsequent NP uses, he will stack those buffs like no tomorrow! Moreover, when facing an enemy with 100k+ HP on the 3rd stage of a node, Lancelot can just pop his first skill to absorb those gazillion critical stars generated from NP, enabling him to land crunchy critical hits buffed with 3 ATK buffs from NP and 2 Skadi Quick buffs. This all makes him a go-to unit ''in any farming node'' as he's a Berserker which ''doesn't care about enemy units composition''. As a bonus, this composition also frees you to equip any CE in your other team member, as you only need a limit broken Kaleidoscope, letting your other party members to equip any event CE. Although to achieve this ridiculous feat, a fully limit broken Kaleidoscope is required in team compositions, limiting the availability of this strategy somewhat.



* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' (Caster version) deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team, her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%, and her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at [=NP5=] with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.



* The Gorgon Sisters' Charm spam, even it's bordering on AwesomeButImpractical, is an almost guaranteed method to stunlock any male bosses without (or with low rank of) Magic Resistance. All of the Sisters has a skill which will stun male enemies, as are Euryale and Stheno's NP (they also have a skill to charge their NP); Lancer Medusa's Charm and NP will both reduce Quick Card resistance for Stheno and Medusa, while Gorgon's NP will provide 15% NP to everyone. Though high skill levels are almost required for the build, using their skills and NP in the right order however, and you'll find their foes can't even move a bit while you grinds them to death.

to:

* The Gorgon Sisters' Charm spam, even it's bordering on AwesomeButImpractical, is an almost guaranteed method to stunlock any male bosses without (or with low rank of) Magic Resistance. All of the Sisters has a skill which will stun male enemies, as are Euryale and Stheno's NP (they also have a skill to charge their NP); Lancer Medusa's Charm and NP will both reduce Quick Card resistance for Stheno and Medusa, while Gorgon's NP will provide 15% NP to everyone. Though high skill levels are almost required for the build, using their skills and NP in the right order however, and you'll find their foes can't even move a bit while you grinds them to death. Unfortunately, the devs caught on and stealth-nerfed it, giving most Male and/or Saber bosses post-Shimosa Charm immunity.


* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only Moon Cancer class, consisting of three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that. Jalter had a sky high attack stats, and being an avenger, Jalter had several passives that improves her defensive NP generation with a passive that regenerates them to boot. Skillset wise, Jalter is basically the textbook ideal offensive servant, having a Charisma to boost her generic damage output, Self-Modification a skill that both enables, and improves critical damage, and a Mana Burst that doubles as a defensive skill, offering invulnerability for the turn it is used. Her cards have good hitcount, and solid NP generation allowing her to generate critical stars, and NP generation relatively well and her Noble Phantasm is Buster type with a nifty side effect of blocking the first buff casted on the target. At the time of her release, Jeanne Alter is the gold standard of offensive servants, being able to quickly nuke down boss regardless of class. The release of Merlin makes her even stronger, and Jeanne Alter stays as some of the best offensive servant years after her release until better options for single target class counter caught up to her and even then she's still the cream of the crop when shes able to get Class Counter advantage herself. As of late 2018 to 2019, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) only truly falls off thanks to the game's shift towards AOE attacks in Challenge Quest contents.

to:

* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only Moon Cancer class, consisting of three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that. Jalter had a sky high has ''the'' highest attack stats, stats in the game, and being an avenger, Avenger, Jalter had several passives that improves her defensive NP generation with a passive that regenerates them to boot. Skillset wise, Jalter is basically the textbook ideal offensive servant, having a Charisma to boost her generic damage output, Self-Modification a skill that both enables, and improves critical damage, and a Mana Burst that doubles as a defensive skill, offering invulnerability for the turn it is used. Her cards have good hitcount, and solid NP generation allowing her to generate critical stars, and NP generation relatively well and her Noble Phantasm is Buster type with a nifty side effect of blocking the first buff casted on the target. At the time of her release, Jeanne Alter is the gold standard of offensive servants, being able to quickly nuke down boss regardless of class. The release of Merlin makes her even stronger, and Jeanne Alter stays as some of the best offensive servant years after her release until better options for single target class counter Class Counter caught up to her her, and even then she's still the cream of the crop even when shes able she's unable to get Class Counter advantage herself. As of late 2018 Her premier position as a main attacker seems to 2019, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) only truly falls fall off thanks to since the game's shift game weighs towards AOE attacks attacks, but ask no one else if one absolutely needs a Single Target attacker......
** Unless it's her '''summer Berserker version''', also considered one of the best Welfare Servant. She [[DiscardAndDraw trades her Self-Modification for a skill with once-per-turn Evade and increasing NP gain]] while her two other skills are still oriented towards offensive output (while can also inflict burn on foes and offers an in-built NP charge respectively), and since she's a Welfare Servant it's almost guaranteed to be [=NP5=],
in Challenge Quest contents.addition to the nature of being a Berserker means she can deliver the pain to anyone not a Foreigner, she's a godsend to anyone who severely lacks a Single Target attacker.


Added DiffLines:

* The Gorgon Sisters' Charm spam, even it's bordering on AwesomeButImpractical, is an almost guaranteed method to stunlock any male bosses without (or with low rank of) Magic Resistance. All of the Sisters has a skill which will stun male enemies, as are Euryale and Stheno's NP (they also have a skill to charge their NP); Lancer Medusa's Charm and NP will both reduce Quick Card resistance for Stheno and Medusa, while Gorgon's NP will provide 15% NP to everyone. Though high skill levels are almost required for the build, using their skills and NP in the right order however, and you'll find their foes can't even move a bit while you grinds them to death.


** On that same topic, mass attack debuffing strategies, which is the same idea except (usually) against a single target. The pioneer of this is Asterios, who can be used against ''the final story boss'' in part one among other fights thanks to his ''6-turn'' 20% ATK debuff from his Noble Phantasm plus an additional 1-turn 40% ATK debuff. Once again, it's possible to debuff a 100% attack decrease, leading to enemies doing 0 damage. Nightingale also carves a niche in these strategies, trading in longterm debuffing for a crippling 1-turn 50% ATK debuff and a (multiplicative, not additive) 1-turn 50% NP damage debuff; any damage leaking through can then be healed by the rest of her kit. The tradeoff of this strategy is enemy debuff resistance, but now enemies can't remove or bypass friendly defense buffs -- a key factor to this strategy being viable in the otherwise infamously difficult 0-Kiara-Punisher Beast III/R
fight.

to:

** On that same topic, mass attack debuffing strategies, which is the same idea except (usually) against a single target. The pioneer of this is Asterios, who can be used against ''the final story boss'' in part one among other fights thanks to his ''6-turn'' 20% ATK debuff from his Noble Phantasm plus an additional 1-turn 40% ATK debuff. Once again, it's possible to debuff a 100% attack decrease, leading to enemies doing 0 damage. Nightingale also carves a niche in these strategies, trading in longterm debuffing for a crippling 1-turn 50% ATK debuff and a (multiplicative, not additive) 1-turn 50% NP damage debuff; any damage leaking through can then be healed by the rest of her kit. The tradeoff of this strategy is enemy debuff resistance, but now enemies can't remove or bypass friendly defense buffs -- a key factor to this strategy being viable in the otherwise infamously difficult 0-Kiara-Punisher Beast III/R
III/R fight.


* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only Moon Cancer class, consisting of three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that. Jalter had a sky high attack stats, and being an avenger, Jalter had several passives that improves her defensive NP generation with a passive that regenerates them to boot. Skillset wise, Jalter is basically the textbook ideal offensive servant, having a Charisma to boost her generic damage output, Self-Modification a skill that both enables, and improves critical damage, and a Mana Burst that doubles as a defensive skill, offering invulnerability for the turn it is used. Her cards have good hitcount, and solid NP generation allowing her to generate critical stars, and NP generation relatively well and her Noble Phantasm is Buster type with a nifty side effect of blocking the first buff casted on the target. At the time of her release, Jeanne Alter is the gold standard of offensive servants, being able to

to:

* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only Moon Cancer class, consisting of three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that. Jalter had a sky high attack stats, and being an avenger, Jalter had several passives that improves her defensive NP generation with a passive that regenerates them to boot. Skillset wise, Jalter is basically the textbook ideal offensive servant, having a Charisma to boost her generic damage output, Self-Modification a skill that both enables, and improves critical damage, and a Mana Burst that doubles as a defensive skill, offering invulnerability for the turn it is used. Her cards have good hitcount, and solid NP generation allowing her to generate critical stars, and NP generation relatively well and her Noble Phantasm is Buster type with a nifty side effect of blocking the first buff casted on the target. At the time of her release, Jeanne Alter is the gold standard of offensive servants, being able to quickly nuke down boss regardless of class. The release of Merlin makes her even stronger, and Jeanne Alter stays as some of the best offensive servant years after her release until better options for single target class counter caught up to her and even then she's still the cream of the crop when shes able to get Class Counter advantage herself. As of late 2018 to 2019, Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) only truly falls off thanks to the game's shift towards AOE attacks in Challenge Quest contents.



* '''Minamoto-no-Raikou (Summer)'''. For a 4-star unit, she can surpass even 5-star Lancers for being the best one in the class when it comes to sheer offensive power. While her regular Berserker version is one contender for game breaker status who is only held back by her [[GlassCannon squishiness]], ''[[GagBoobs heh]]'', summer Lancer retains most of Berserker's skill kit. Her critical star absorb skill rakes in stars which she can easily generated thanks to her Beach Catastrophe skill which increases party's attack power and star generation. Her version of Mana Burst trades dodge for debuff removal and can be used on allies. One could say she is like Jeanne Alter among the Lancers which turns into a monster once Merlin supports her.

to:

* '''Minamoto-no-Raikou (Summer)'''. For a 4-star unit, she can surpass even 5-star Lancers for being the best one in the class when it comes to sheer offensive power. While her regular Berserker version is one contender for game breaker status who is only held back by her [[GlassCannon squishiness]], ''[[GagBoobs heh]]'', summer Lancer retains most a similar power level on a Lancer class. Both of Berserker's Lancer Raikou's card damage boosting skills lasts 3 turns, with being a generic charisma, and the other being a loaded 3 turn 40% Buster buff with 6 turn Cooldown. Her last skill kit. Her is a simple 1 turn critical star absorb enabling buff, but since her Noble Phantasm produces stars in its own right, Lancer Raikou is able to easilly work around it. What truly pushes Lancer Raikou further is her cardset, while her Lancer esque(2 Buster, 1 Arts, 2 Quick) cardset is otherwise unremarkable, her Arts card is significantly better than normal allowing an Arts third card critical from her to quickly refill her NP gauge. As a cherry on top, Lancer Raikou skills are also targetable giving her some form of flexibility in usage.
** To a lesser extent, Ibaraki Douji (Summer) is also this being basically Raikou with her cards more slanted towards Quick card, featuring 4.24 NP gain on Quick. This NP gain on quick card is further boosted by Demonic Magic (Water), essentially the exact same
skill rakes in stars which she can easily generated as Summer Nitocris PurposefullyOverpowered third. With it active, Ibaraki's Quick card is every bit as good as Okita Souji's Quick card allowing her to quickly generates NP gauge. While Ibaraki is decidedly considered worse than Raikou, thanks to weaker card damage, and less flexibility, her Beach Catastrophe skill which increases party's attack power and star generation. Her version of Mana Burst trades dodge for debuff removal and can be used on allies. One could say she is like Jeanne Alter among very much comparable to Raikou to the Lancers which turns into a monster once Merlin supports her.point of being nearly interchangeable.



* The general GameBreaker strategy for the game can be summed up as, 1 damage dealer, 2 support, and critical hits enabling. This comes from several factor:
**


* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that, she can deal lots of damage with her NP or her normal attacks, boosted by her 2 buffs (her third skill also gives her one turn of invincibility). When she gets critical attacks, she can rack up even more insane amounts of damage. Even more, she can greatly boost the damage of any Dragon-trait Servants in the party! Oh, did we mention she has perfect synergy with Merlin, detailed below?

to:

* '''Jeanne d'Arc (Alter).''' With her Avenger class with a natural 1.1 damage modifier that is currently resisted by only Moon Cancer class, consisting of three Servants (BB, Summer BB, and Ganesha), two of whom are event-locked at that, she can deal lots of that. Jalter had a sky high attack stats, and being an avenger, Jalter had several passives that improves her defensive NP generation with a passive that regenerates them to boot. Skillset wise, Jalter is basically the textbook ideal offensive servant, having a Charisma to boost her generic damage with her NP or her normal attacks, boosted by her 2 buffs (her third output, Self-Modification a skill also gives her one turn of invincibility). When she gets that both enables, and improves critical attacks, she can rack up even more insane amounts of damage. Even more, she can greatly boost damage, and a Mana Burst that doubles as a defensive skill, offering invulnerability for the damage of any Dragon-trait Servants in the party! Oh, did we mention she has perfect synergy turn it is used. Her cards have good hitcount, and solid NP generation allowing her to generate critical stars, and NP generation relatively well and her Noble Phantasm is Buster type with Merlin, detailed below?a nifty side effect of blocking the first buff casted on the target. At the time of her release, Jeanne Alter is the gold standard of offensive servants, being able to



* '''Cu Chulainn (Alter)''' is what happens when you get rid of the Berserker class' GlassCannon weakness. While his Lancer incarnation is merely BoringButPractical, having great skills for survivability and endurance but low damage due to his rarity; His Alter form alleviates the low damage due to being a higher rarity ''and'' a Berserker. While his Protection from Arrows is a rank lower (lower defense buff and a 2 turn dodge instead Lancer's 3), it's a small price to pay. He also trades Disengage for a new skill, Madness of the Spirits, which lowers the opponent's Critical Rate and Attack for 3 turns to give him and your team even more survivability. His NP even buffs his own Attack and Defense for a single turn ''before'' it activates. This makes him, along with the aforementioned Jeanne Alter, one of the best boss killers in the game, trading the latter's high burst damage for more endurance. You'd think such a powerful servant would be limited right? Nope, he can be rolled in the Story Gacha provided you've completed the 5th chapter of the main story, albeit at a 1% chance.

to:

* '''Cu Chulainn (Alter)''' is what happens when you get rid of the Berserker class' GlassCannon weakness. While his Lancer incarnation is merely BoringButPractical, having great skills for survivability and endurance but low damage due to his rarity; His Alter form alleviates the low damage due to being a higher rarity ''and'' a Berserker. While his Protection from Arrows is a rank lower (lower defense buff and a 2 turn dodge instead Lancer's 3), it's a small price to pay. He also trades Disengage for a new skill, Madness of the Spirits, which lowers the opponent's Critical Rate and Attack for 3 turns to give him and your team even more survivability. His NP even buffs his own Attack and Defense for a single turn ''before'' it activates. This makes him, along with the aforementioned Jeanne Alter, one of the best general use boss killers in the game, trading the latter's high burst damage for more endurance. You'd think such a powerful servant would be limited right? Nope, he can be rolled in the Story Gacha provided you've completed the 5th chapter of the main story, albeit at a 1% chance.endurance.



** On that same topic, mass attack debuffing strategies, which is the same idea except (usually) against a single target. The pioneer of this is Asterios, who can be used against ''the final story boss'' in part one among other fights thanks to his ''6-turn'' 20% ATK debuff from his Noble Phantasm plus an additional 1-turn 40% ATK debuff. Once again, it's possible to debuff a 100% attack decrease, leading to enemies doing 0 damage. Nightingale also carves a niche in these strategies, trading in longterm debuffing for a crippling 1-turn 50% ATK debuff and a (multiplicative, not additive) 1-turn 50% NP damage debuff; any damage leaking through can then be healed by the rest of her kit. The tradeoff of this strategy is enemy debuff resistance, but now enemies can't remove or bypass friendly defense buffs -- a key factor to this strategy being viable in the otherwise infamously difficult 0-Kiara-Punisher Beast III/R fight.

to:

** On that same topic, mass attack debuffing strategies, which is the same idea except (usually) against a single target. The pioneer of this is Asterios, who can be used against ''the final story boss'' in part one among other fights thanks to his ''6-turn'' 20% ATK debuff from his Noble Phantasm plus an additional 1-turn 40% ATK debuff. Once again, it's possible to debuff a 100% attack decrease, leading to enemies doing 0 damage. Nightingale also carves a niche in these strategies, trading in longterm debuffing for a crippling 1-turn 50% ATK debuff and a (multiplicative, not additive) 1-turn 50% NP damage debuff; any damage leaking through can then be healed by the rest of her kit. The tradeoff of this strategy is enemy debuff resistance, but now enemies can't remove or bypass friendly defense buffs -- a key factor to this strategy being viable in the otherwise infamously difficult 0-Kiara-Punisher Beast III/R fight.III/R
fight.
* The general GameBreaker strategy for the game can be summed up as, 1 damage dealer, 2 support, and critical hits enabling. This comes from several factor:
**


* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team. Her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%. Her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at [=NP5=] with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.

to:

* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' (Caster version) deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team. Her team, her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%. Her 80%, and her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at [=NP5=] with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.


* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team. Her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%. Her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at NP5 with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.

to:

* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team. Her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%. Her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at NP5 [=NP5=] with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.

Added DiffLines:

* While less powerful than the four super Casters (Merlin, Tamamo, Scathach-Skadi, and Waver), '''Helena Blavatsky''' deserves mention for possessing an excellent combination of incredibly versatile support abilities. At max skill level, her first skill gives 20% NP Charge to the entire team. Her second skill gives 5 Crit Stars per turn with a chance to buff her own NP Strength by 80%. Her third skill is a 3-turn 20% buff to all cards for everyone. Her Noble Phantasm, meanwhile, is a reasonably powerful Arts-based attack on all enemies (ignoring Defense buffs if you've done her interlude)... which also debuffs their Debuff Resistance, Critical Rate, and Defense for 3 turns; at NP5 with maximum overcharge, these debuffs can even reach a massive 50% each! Furthermore, as a fairly standard 3-Arts Caster, she can spam this debilitating Noble Phantasm quite effectively. While Helena herself is an Arts-based Servant, she can fit well enough in literally any team you field thanks to the ability to provide support to any attacker you happen to use, or even fulfill that role herself if necessary.


* '''Fujino Asagami''' is considered to be the strongest 4* Archer in the game. Despite her naturally GlassCannon stats, her GlassCannon status is compensated with her third skill, which bestows herself a ''2000 damage cut'' at max rank and Guts despite her third skill giving herself a 2000 maximum HP demerit. This means most of her opponent's normal damage attacks will mostly be doing single to double digit damage, even against ''Berserkers''. And on top of that, her first two skills provide her a ''ton'' of damage as well as allowing to break through two layers of defense. Her first skill, Mystic Eyes of Distortion, amplifies her Buster card damage, increase her NP generation rate, and ignore Defense. Combined with her Territory Creation passive, this allows her to build up her NP bar fairly quickly as well as punishing bosses with defense up gimmick (especially when her Art Cards crits). Her second skill is her own unique Clairvoyance skill that applies Sure Hit to herself and gain critical stars, meaning her attacks not only punishes bosses with defense up, but also bosses that would try to survive her Noble Phantasm with an Evade. And speaking of her Noble Phantasm, her Noble Phantasm is not only capable of inflicting a ton of damage, but applies a buff block status and attack down debuff. This means not only her Noble Phantasm negates any nasty self buffs effects, but when combined with her defensive damage cut skill and the attack down effect from her Noble Phantasm, your opponent's normal attacks will almost be dealing zero damage. In fact, her damage output is so high that an NP1 Fujino will outdamage ''Chloe von Einzbern'' (a solid 4* Archer that the player can obtain to NP5 for free). When grailed to level 100, she'll even outdamage some of the 5* Archers in the game, including Gilgamesh and even Summer Artoria. If the player manages to get her to at least NP2, she can even solo some of the hardest contents in the game thanks to her third skill providing her a lot of survivability. Pair her with the aforementioned Merlin, and she'll tear up anyone who opposes her in her path with lots of healing and protection from Merlin.

to:

* '''Fujino Asagami''' is considered to be the strongest 4* Archer in the game. Despite her naturally GlassCannon stats, her GlassCannon status is compensated with her third skill, which bestows herself a ''2000 damage cut'' at max rank and Guts despite her third skill giving herself a 2000 maximum HP demerit. This means most of her opponent's normal damage attacks will mostly be doing single to double digit damage, even against ''Berserkers''. And on top of that, her first two skills provide her a ''ton'' of damage as well as allowing to break through two layers of defense. Her first skill, Mystic Eyes of Distortion, amplifies her Buster card damage, increase her NP generation rate, and ignore Defense. Combined with her Territory Creation passive, this allows her to build up her NP bar fairly quickly as well as punishing bosses with defense up gimmick (especially when her Art Cards crits). Her second skill is her own unique Clairvoyance skill that applies Sure Hit to herself and gain critical stars, meaning her attacks not only punishes bosses with defense up, but also bosses that would try to survive her Noble Phantasm with an Evade. And speaking of her Noble Phantasm, her Noble Phantasm is not only capable of inflicting a ton of damage, but applies a buff block status and attack down debuff. This means not only her Noble Phantasm negates any nasty self buffs effects, but when combined with her defensive damage cut skill and the attack down effect from her Noble Phantasm, your opponent's normal attacks will almost be dealing zero damage. In fact, her damage output is so high that an NP1 [=NP1=] Fujino will outdamage ''Chloe von Einzbern'' (a solid 4* Archer that the player can obtain to NP5 ''[=NP5=]!'' for free). When grailed to level 100, she'll even outdamage some of the 5* Archers in the game, including Gilgamesh and even Summer Artoria. If the player manages to get her to at least NP2, [=NP2=], she can even solo some of the hardest contents in the game thanks to her third skill providing her a lot of survivability. Pair her with the aforementioned Merlin, and she'll tear up anyone who opposes her in her path with lots of healing and protection from Merlin.

Added DiffLines:

* '''Fujino Asagami''' is considered to be the strongest 4* Archer in the game. Despite her naturally GlassCannon stats, her GlassCannon status is compensated with her third skill, which bestows herself a ''2000 damage cut'' at max rank and Guts despite her third skill giving herself a 2000 maximum HP demerit. This means most of her opponent's normal damage attacks will mostly be doing single to double digit damage, even against ''Berserkers''. And on top of that, her first two skills provide her a ''ton'' of damage as well as allowing to break through two layers of defense. Her first skill, Mystic Eyes of Distortion, amplifies her Buster card damage, increase her NP generation rate, and ignore Defense. Combined with her Territory Creation passive, this allows her to build up her NP bar fairly quickly as well as punishing bosses with defense up gimmick (especially when her Art Cards crits). Her second skill is her own unique Clairvoyance skill that applies Sure Hit to herself and gain critical stars, meaning her attacks not only punishes bosses with defense up, but also bosses that would try to survive her Noble Phantasm with an Evade. And speaking of her Noble Phantasm, her Noble Phantasm is not only capable of inflicting a ton of damage, but applies a buff block status and attack down debuff. This means not only her Noble Phantasm negates any nasty self buffs effects, but when combined with her defensive damage cut skill and the attack down effect from her Noble Phantasm, your opponent's normal attacks will almost be dealing zero damage. In fact, her damage output is so high that an NP1 Fujino will outdamage ''Chloe von Einzbern'' (a solid 4* Archer that the player can obtain to NP5 for free). When grailed to level 100, she'll even outdamage some of the 5* Archers in the game, including Gilgamesh and even Summer Artoria. If the player manages to get her to at least NP2, she can even solo some of the hardest contents in the game thanks to her third skill providing her a lot of survivability. Pair her with the aforementioned Merlin, and she'll tear up anyone who opposes her in her path with lots of healing and protection from Merlin.


* '''Tamamo-no-Mae''' is the premier support for Arts servants. sports an extremely useful and powerful NP that can recover health (at [=NP1=] provides 1000, 2000 after her First Interlude), reduce party skill cooldowns by one, and restore at least 25% NP for her team. Her skillset consists of Curse, a simple enemy charge drain, Morph, a massive Defense boost to greatly help her survivability, and lastly, one of her main selling points, Fox Wedding EX, a massive 50% Arts performance boost as well as a generous 2500 HP heal. This allows her to drastically increase the utility of any Arts Servants on your team, whether they be single-target damage dealers (e.g. Vlad III, Archer Altria, Chloe, Saber Lancelot, Ryougi Shiki, BB, Astraea), multi-target damage dealers (e.g. Rider Mordred, Hokusai, Antonio Salieri, Anastasia, Murasaki Shikibu), debuffers (e.g. Shuten-douji), or supports (e.g. Nero Bride, Jeanne, Mash, Gao Changgong). Her presence in an Art-oriented team is so important that when she is combined with suitable Servants, they can form a team to prevent their foes from using their NP '''damn near forever''', or forming up a MightyGlacier which can slowly but surely grind their foe to death. And come New Year's 2019, she gains a strengthening quest to upgrade her Curse skill to also give her teammates a powerful 30% increase in Noble Phantasm strength, solidifying her role in the Arts meta. She brings the pain with superpowered Arts Noble Phantasms, with ridiculously amazing sustain to go with it.

to:

* '''Tamamo-no-Mae''' is the premier support for Arts servants. She sports an extremely useful and powerful NP that can recover health (at [=NP1=] provides 1000, 2000 after her First Interlude), reduce party skill cooldowns by one, and restore at least 25% NP for her team. Her skillset consists of Curse, a simple enemy charge drain, Morph, a massive Defense boost to greatly help her survivability, and lastly, one of her main selling points, Fox Wedding EX, a massive 50% Arts performance boost as well as a generous 2500 HP heal. This allows her to drastically increase the utility of any Arts Servants on your team, whether they be single-target damage dealers (e.g. Vlad III, Archer Altria, Chloe, Saber Lancelot, Ryougi Shiki, BB, Astraea), multi-target damage dealers (e.g. Rider Mordred, Hokusai, Antonio Salieri, Anastasia, Murasaki Shikibu), debuffers (e.g. Shuten-douji), or supports (e.g. Nero Bride, Jeanne, Mash, Gao Changgong). Her presence in an Art-oriented team is so important that when she is combined with suitable Servants, they can form a team to prevent their foes from using their NP '''damn near forever''', or forming up a MightyGlacier which can slowly but surely grind their foe to death. And come New Year's 2019, she gains a strengthening quest to upgrade her Curse skill to also give her teammates a powerful 30% increase in Noble Phantasm strength, solidifying her role in the Arts meta. She brings the pain with superpowered Arts Noble Phantasms, with ridiculously amazing sustain to go with it.


* '''Tamamo-no-Mae''', while not too much of a GameBreaker on her own, sports an extremely useful and powerful NP that can recover health (at [=NP1=] provides 1000, 2000 after her First Interlude), reduce party skill cooldowns by one, and restore at least 25% NP for her team. Her skillset consists of Curse, a simple enemy charge drain, Morph, a massive Defense boost to greatly help her survivability, and lastly, one of her main selling points, Fox Wedding EX, a massive 50% Arts performance boost as well as a generous 2500 HP heal. This allows her to drastically increase the utility of any Arts Servants on your team, whether they be single-target damage dealers (e.g. Vlad III, Archer Altria, Chloe, Saber Lancelot, Ryougi Shiki, BB, Astraea), multi-target damage dealers (e.g. Rider Mordred, Hokusai, Antonio Salieri, Anastasia, Murasaki Shikibu), debuffers (e.g. Shuten-douji), or supports (e.g. Nero Bride, Jeanne, Mash, Gao Changgong). Her presence in an Art-oriented team is so important that when she is combined with suitable Servants, they can form a team to prevent their foes from using their NP '''damn near forever''', or forming up a MightyGlacier which can slowly but surely grind their foe to death. And come New Year's 2019, she gains a strengthening quest to upgrade her Curse skill to also give her teammates a powerful 30% increase in Noble Phantasm strength, solidifying her role in the Arts meta. She brings the pain with superpowered Arts Noble Phantasms, with ridiculously amazing sustain to go with it.

to:

* '''Tamamo-no-Mae''', while not too much of a GameBreaker on her own, '''Tamamo-no-Mae''' is the premier support for Arts servants. sports an extremely useful and powerful NP that can recover health (at [=NP1=] provides 1000, 2000 after her First Interlude), reduce party skill cooldowns by one, and restore at least 25% NP for her team. Her skillset consists of Curse, a simple enemy charge drain, Morph, a massive Defense boost to greatly help her survivability, and lastly, one of her main selling points, Fox Wedding EX, a massive 50% Arts performance boost as well as a generous 2500 HP heal. This allows her to drastically increase the utility of any Arts Servants on your team, whether they be single-target damage dealers (e.g. Vlad III, Archer Altria, Chloe, Saber Lancelot, Ryougi Shiki, BB, Astraea), multi-target damage dealers (e.g. Rider Mordred, Hokusai, Antonio Salieri, Anastasia, Murasaki Shikibu), debuffers (e.g. Shuten-douji), or supports (e.g. Nero Bride, Jeanne, Mash, Gao Changgong). Her presence in an Art-oriented team is so important that when she is combined with suitable Servants, they can form a team to prevent their foes from using their NP '''damn near forever''', or forming up a MightyGlacier which can slowly but surely grind their foe to death. And come New Year's 2019, she gains a strengthening quest to upgrade her Curse skill to also give her teammates a powerful 30% increase in Noble Phantasm strength, solidifying her role in the Arts meta. She brings the pain with superpowered Arts Noble Phantasms, with ridiculously amazing sustain to go with it.


Added DiffLines:

** Her '''summer Saber version''' is also considered one of ''the'' best single target Sabers in the game. Her skillset is fairly similar to Saber Lancelot's, having an NP charge with stars, and a hefty star weight skill with built in Guts. Her third skill is where it starts getting nuts. For 3 turns, aside from a 30% Arts boost, every critical hit she lands boosts her critical damage by 20% for 3 turns, so if she crits on all 3 of her cards, that's a 60% critical damage buff already! So with some assistance from Summer BB, She can potentially stack her critical damage up to a massive '''180%!''' That's still not getting into her powerful Noble Phantasm with a built in NP damage buff before damage, letting her really dish out the pain. And the best part? She's a ''welfare servant!''

Added DiffLines:

* '''Miyamoto Musashi''', as befitting of the legendary swordsman, is perhaps the strongest single-target Saber in the entire game. She has pretty good stats, a decent amount of hits on all her cards, and overall decent Crit Star and NP generation capabilities. What lands her here, however, is her Card Deck and three skills. Unusually for a Saber, Musashi has a three-Buster one-Arts one-Quick deck, which means she can hit quite hard and crit even harder. Her skills are pretty great too- her second and third skills are great, being a solid Buster buff and 1-turn invulnerability rolled into one, and the other being an Invulnerability pierce and debuff cleanse. However it's her first skill and SignatureMove, Fifth-Force A, that catapults her into incredible territory. Fifth-Force is one of the most unique skills in the game, halving her attack and causing her to hit twice when attacking with a card for a single turn. At max rank her attack is merely reduced to 80%, and the result is that for one turn Musashi's burst goes through the roof, and her card effects nearly ''quadruple'' in effectiveness. It's not uncommon to see a Fifth-Forced Arts card refill Musashi's entire NP gauge by itself, and to say nothing of critting on one of her Fifth-Forced Buster cards. As a result Musashi can do tons of wacky stuff like firing off her (quite strong) NP twice in a row, or generate enough stars to fill the limit and then some.

Showing 15 edit(s) of 94

Top

How well does it match the trope?

Example of:

/

Media sources:

/

Report