** As the amnesiac RE.M. try to cope with the new data, Zero barges in to help but lets just say that his [[ItsAllAboutMe bragging]] doesn't seem to be one...
** At the end of the episode, RE.M. revealed to have feigned her amnesia [[SecretTestOfCharacter as part of a lesson]] to teach Riku to obey her warning.
** As the amnesiac RE.M. try to cope with the new data, Zero barges in to
* 6: When Thunder Killer appears and Geed is in peril, Leito was forced to transform into Zero. The process of course has Zero semi-possess his host, leaving Leito in confusion as Zero pulls out the Ultra Zero Eye Neo and slaps it on.
* 7: Haruo (Riku's boss) and Rumina (Leito's wife) spend the entire episode as avid fanboy/fangirl of Kei Fukuide, [[spoiler:while blissfully unaware of whatever evil plans he's going to enact]].
* 10: Aside from being a BreatherEpisode, it deals with the AIB and Geed and Zero's efforts to calm Zandrias. During the break, the Zobetai Satoko tries to find her ideal boyfriend but to her dismay, most are outright cheaters. One of the person she mind-read has a girlfriend beside him who slaps in retaliation.
** A FunnyBackgroundEvent: While Satoko asks Riku of his feelings for Laiha and why both of them cohabiting, you can see the face of Riku's manager Haruo pointing a tool, acting as if he is a nosy reporter.
** After their vacuum cleaner broke, Riku was sent to buy a new one. RE.M. warns Laiha that he may buy a game console instead, and [[ProperlyParanoid she was right]]. Laiha catches Riku coming home with a UsefulNotes/PlayStation4 and threatens him at swordpoint to return it.
* 6: When Thunder Killer appears and Geed is in peril, Leito
** While eating instant ramen, Riku quickly orders RE.M. to shut down the news broadcast regarding Ultraman Geed.
* 3: Zero's interaction with Leito, with the man under the state of dumbfounded when he can hear Zero's voice. Zero borrows his body for a while to defend his host again several thugs and said man can only leave out of confusion.
* 4: A proper introduction of Moa Aizaki and her partner Zena (different from their first episode cameo) have them storming an Alien Hook's hideout and caught him for smuggling a banned space plant. Moa is well aware of the plant's hazard (making its target sleeping) but falls under its effect after accidentally touches it.
** [[spoiler:[[SubvertedTrope Subverted]] at the end of episode 19 when it was revealed to be Don Shine's magazine of a heroine Princess Rem, whose name was used as the namesake of the Nebula House's AI]].
** Leito is on his way to an important interview at his office [[spoiler:but AIB officers Moa and Zena stop him, wanting Zero's help to investigate Belial's hideout dimension]]. The next shot has Leito struggling control over his body as Zero successfully transforms and left Earth, much to the salaryman's dismay.
** In space, Leito still has his BumblingDad mode, fearing the darkness while Zero constantly tells him to shut up. Seeing Belial's dimension, Zero flies into it, resulting with Leito ScreamsLikeALittleGirl.
* 12: [[spoiler:While visiting Sui Asakura, the man who gives Riku his surname]], Riku discovers a set of [=PlayStation=] 4 waiting for him. Said man reveals that he contacts the Little Star and gets the ability to perceive his surroundings, including Riku. He also reveals that he knew what Riku was hiding under his bed (implied to be PornStash).
** In space, Leito still
* 12: [[spoiler:While visiting Sui Asakura, the man who
Showing 15 edit(s) of 30