* In ''Case West'', Frank [[spoiler:inadvertently sets off the intruder alarm which attracts enemies to his and Chuck's position.]] After the fight, he uses old cliche lines to the person on the other end of the radio to try and signal that nothing's wrong. He looks up from his position to look at Chuck, who just shakes his head with the same stony face he usually wears.
* One point in ''Off the Record'', TK forces Frank to fetch him a men's silk thong.
* One point in ''Off the Record'',
* There's another survivor in ''Off the Record'' in the Uranus Zone, where he's surrounded by "[=NPCs=]" (zombies). When Frank rescues him, he's a video gamer who constantly breaks the fourth wall. He also mentions that his hands are for gaming, not fighting. This is true, since if he's given a firearm, he can't handle the recoil and is always knocked back when he shoots.
* In ''Off the Record'', you find two survivors in Uranus Zone who are both wannabe-comedians trading really terrible jokes at each other. You have to give a trophy to one of them in order for them to follow you to the safe zone, much to Frank's disbelief and annoyance. The one who you don't give the trophy to will proceed to loudly cry over and over again for the entire trip.
-->'''Reed:''' "Dammit! Not again!"
Showing 15 edit(s) of 74