* ShoutOut: A Testificate, in the process of moving in Episode 6 Part 2, wears a particular helmet from ''VideoGame/TheElderScrollsVSkyrim''.
* IdiotBall/TookALevelInDumbass: The surfer dude mentor was shown in the first episode to be relatively handy in terms of handling the game's mechanics, even memorizing most crafting recipes. In Episode 2, he's more than eager to go into an abandoned mineshaft even though he knew he was underprepared for the exploration. He even chalked off the screaming noises as just water running through rocks.
* HeroicMime: Tim. He often doesn't get to speak his mind whenever people talk to him, even when they ask who he is or what he can do.
* PunchClockVillain: The mobs are seen doing relatively normal things when they aren't killing players (such as relaxing in a spa of their own making, and watching a film in Episode 2), giving off this impression.
* HeroicMime: Tim. He often doesn't get to speak his mind whenever people talk to him, even when they ask who he is or what he can
Oh, and don't be (too) alarmed by the small size of the trope page, the series is really short, so there's just not all that much to talk about.
Oh, and don't be
[[caption-width-right:350:Yes, that is, in fact, a cow dinosaur.]]
Showing 15 edit(s) of 22