TV Tropes by
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
A review is one person's opinion. TV Tropes doesn't have an opinion. The person who signed the review does.
Super Ghouls 'N' Ghosts
- When you're hit, you get sent flying backwards, which can knock you down a pit. But then, you only get two hit points, so you probably shouldn't get hit in the first place.
- Beating the Final Boss without a certain, difficult to obtain weapon gets you sent all the way to the beginning as opposed to facing the True Final Boss.
- Without using your Double Jump, you have extremely little control over your path in mid-air.
- You can change the way you face in mid-air. Combined with your limited control in mid-air, this allows you to attack enemies behind you without slowing down. The limited mid-air control is like a double-edged sword.
- It feels awesome to get the gold armor, which comes with awesome perks!
- Like The Legend Of Zelda series and Okami, I really like the game but can't seem to put my finger on why. I can't find anything outstanding about how the levels were designed, and the gameplay didn't stand out either. Point is, I like it.
- It... wasn't as hard as I expected. It was hard, but not Nintendo Hard. It's completely devoid of the Demonic Spiders I expected to be swarmed with, even Red Arremer Ace can be practically ignored without getting hit. Was everyone exaggerating, or am I just that good?
- Rather short, but that makes getting sent back to the beginning less painful.
| # comments: 1|
flag for mods
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from email@example.com.