TV Tropes by
TV Tropes Foundation, LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
A review is one person's opinion. TV Tropes doesn't have an opinion. The person who signed the review does.
- Commentary: A gut-bustingly hilarious story that involves Cobb trying to track down new extractors for the team, only for one of the team members to call him later and complain. Has a great Running Gag that involves each character spouting out a rant like the one in the summary, only for someone other than Cobb to answer the phone. Worth checking out.
- Also, the descriptions of the various Noodle Incidents over the course of the story are life-threateningly hilarious.
- So is Cobb's inability to answer his own phone.
- The bit with Saito, especially "How unfortunate." left me on the floor laughing.
- I got a kick out of this Running Gag: "...my point man. And/or Eames."
| # comments: 0|
flag for mods
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from firstname.lastname@example.org.