Been a while since I last reviewed this show, huh? When last I did, I said I would keep watching in the, one might call naive, hope that the season would improve. Someone on Youtube had been kind enough to post German versions of Season 10\'s episodes (the titles were in German, but the voice acting was in English). Sadly, I can\'t provide a link as their channel has since been taken down. Between that and the episodes that aired on Nicktoons, I\'ve watched every episode except for the episode \"Goldie-Crocks and the Three Fair Bears\". So, has the Season improved since my last review? In the words of the immortal Will Smith: \"Hell naw!\" Season 10, in many ways, is worse than season 9. And that\'s saying something. Plots: I want to say that all of the episode plots were bad, but that\'d be a lie. It did have some hidden gems here and there (the episode \"Tardy Sauce\" is one of the few episodes where Timmy doesn\'t act like a selfish asshole), but most of the plots ranged from mediocre to outright bad. Some of the episodes are even rehashes of previous episodes (Girly Squirrely is an episode involving the Squirrely Scouts and \"Space Ca-Dad\" has the Squirrely Scouts IN SPACE!). Apart from that, episodes suffer from two main issues:
- Cosmo and Wanda have little to no importance in the plot and are constantly unable to help Timmy and Chloe due to them either losing their wands or for some other contrived reason.
- Mr. Crocker appears in practically every episode, even in ones not directly focused on him. Wanna guess how many episodes he doesn\'t appear in? Seven... Out of 37. That means he appears in 30 episodes! And to add insult to injury, we get another new character in the form of Kevin Crocker, Denzel\'s nephew who is basically a miniature version of himself.
- Timmy has become a selfish, bratty asshole to make his status as Chloe\'s foil more obvious. He\'s also become incredibly dumb. \"Return of the L.O.S.E.R.S\" is him at his worst.
- Chloe went from an overachieving but normal girl to a hyperactive ditz who gets excited over the smallest thing, not helped by her extremely loud and shrill voice.
- As mentioned above, Cosmo and Wanda have taken incredible levels of dumbass and are constantly unable to help Timmy and Chloe.
- Timmy\'s Dad went from a Bumbling Dad to a selfish and Lethally Stupid manchild who causes havoc wherever he goes.
- Crocker\'s obsession with Fairies is completely gone unless the plot specifically calls for it.
In order to post comments, you need to