Where can I begin? Well...
- Video editing. As everyone who saw at least one of his videos, he always loops back and forth the same scenes over and over for the entire video. I often think that he does this on purpose in Animated Atrocities to make the show he\'s reviewing look more annoying than it actually is.
- He\'s oversensitive. I get that he haves Aspergers, OK, but he did TWO different reviews (\"Poop Doggy Dog\" and \"Spit Collector\") completely based on the fact that he dislikes looking at drool. (OK, the former is not completely based on that, but he mentions that fact first in that review)
- He often mischecks some points. The \"Dexter vs Santa\'s Claws\", \"Stuck in the Wringer\" and \"Seahorse Seashell Party\" reviews haves him take blatant Spoof Aesops (\"The true meaning of Christmas is presents\", \"Crying solves all your problems\" and \"If you\'re interested in what drugs do on your body, you should personally try them\") as they were intended as serious aesops. The aforemented \"Spit Collector\" review ignores that Wayne is the show\'s bad guy and actually gets his punishment at the end, since after he drinks all the canister of drool and candy he gets sick and they bring him to the hospital, but he glosses about that part because the idea of drinking drool grosses him (Duh, that\'s the point!), and the one for the Angela Anaconda episode is also filled with many errors. Not to mention the Puppy in My Pocket review, where he takes an episode around the end of the series and keeps complaining that it doesn\'t explain the show\'s premise.
- He is an hypocrite. Complains about rape jokes, then jokes that Nickelodeon is ran by pedophiles. Complains that Family Guy is filled with pointless cutaways, and right after that he inserts pointless cutaways in his reviews.
- He keeps forcing people to like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. He said at least twice that every adult in the world should watch it. At least three times he went all \"Stop reminding me that MLP is a better show\" because a character said \"pony\" in whatever it\'s reviewing.
In order to post comments, you need to