04:30:17 PM Jan 17th 2013
Pulled the following due to not actually being from the work, but a Let's Play of it.
Wields-Rulebook-Heavily's Let's Play provides examples of:
- Apocalyptic Log: It reads like one at times.
- Bilingual Bonus: When a character deliberately leaves part of his lines untranslated, Wields responds by cussing him out in Icelandic.
- Brown Note: The game itself.
- Department of Redundancy Department: Upon beating the game and discovering the Sequel Hook, "I have suffered your thievery, vocals, Nilmates, editing, lies, Nilmates and blather,..."
- Eldritch Abomination: It's suggested that Briggs' willingness to pick up rotting meat without complaint is the result of having witnessed one of these.
- Sanity Slippage: Culminating in him declaring that Limbo of the Lost is to him what Moby-Dick was to Captain Ahab, after seeing the game's infamous ending.
- Story Arc: Not intentionally (probably) on the creator's part, but WRH is able to identify each level with an ongoing theme: Level 1 was a game show, Level 2 was pinball, Level 3 was a JRPG, Level 4 was a Christmas Special, and Level 5 was a band.
- Through the Eyes of Madness