09:02:02 AM Jan 16th 2014
edited by 126.96.36.199
edited by 188.8.131.52
from the description: "All strategic elements were sacrificed for tactical ones" ...What? EDIT: I think I get what it means now, but it's still very confusingly worded.
02:45:26 PM Jul 23rd 2012
Removed the following entry, as none of them have anything to do with All There in the Manual.
- All There in the Manual: Scully, when you first hire him, pretends he's not on the phone. When he demands a raise, turns out he's paying child support. Put two and two together.
- If you've got the time, you can go and read the reasons why some mercs have been dropped from the AIM roster in the "Alumni" section. Some are tragic, some... aren't. Better yet, you'll also know why Mike dropped out (if Gus Tarballs' exposition after killing him doesn't clue you in).
- Since mercs obviously aren't keen on revealing much about their personal life, Sidney complimenting Scope reveals she's married. Ice's answering machine shows he's also married. Some of Grizzly's dialogue reveals that Bull is married with children. In fact, quite a few of the mercs on AIM's roster are apparently married.
- Reading between the lines shows that apparently the main reason Flo even got a job with M.E.R.C. was because she and Biff are together.
02:09:00 AM Jul 24th 2012
01:42:38 PM Jul 27th 2012
Sounds quite good. Fridge Brilliance could work, if it applies to those facts that are only hinted at from several conversations, notably that bit with Scully.
08:25:52 AM Jan 12th 2012
12:01:33 PM Jan 12th 2012
Better yet, make a separate page. We may have to split the JA 2 page between vanilla and 1.13.
06:37:23 PM Sep 19th 2010
Removed the following from Game Breaker
- The VSS Vintorez. As if regular sniper rifles weren't bad enough, this one has an integral silencer and fires special subsonic ammo. In full auto.
- Contested. Inferior range and damage, not to mention full auto is useless since, thanks to the way Jagged Alliance loves single shots only, cannot be aimed from a distance.
07:51:12 PM Sep 19th 2010
Not exactly a Justifying Edit, just natter. Didn't want to delete it just in case someone else would contend the point and delete it.
05:11:17 PM Sep 20th 2010
Fair enough. You know, there seems to be an awful lot of Game Breaker examples listed, and I don't really recall most of those guns providing any sort of obscene advantage. Even the long-range sniper rifles were counteracted by the enemy possessing them as well.