07:18:44 AM Sep 23rd 2016
- Many of the cast members revealed so far resemble the previous game's cast to varying degrees.
- The Septentriones have been oft compared to the Angels.
- The main trio is initially quite similar to Mikado, Anri, and Masamomi both in looks and personality. But as the gameplay continues, only the similar appearances plays out. Unless the player chooses to make the MC answer like Mikado.
- This is pretty funny because the character designer is Suzuhiro Yasuda.
- Jungo and possibly the main character share their appearance with a previous Atlus game protagonist...
- Yamato doesn't really resemble any other Shin Megami Tensei character, but his philosophy is very similar to the Yosuga Reason in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.
06:57:07 PM Jul 16th 2014
Informed flaw: In ronaldo's route, it reveals that Otome is tone deaf. It doesn't effect the plot at all though.
01:55:11 PM May 25th 2014
So, pulled the Whole Plot Reference examples from the article. Seriously, the fact that they're not even the same genre should alone be enough to point out that this game is not a Whole Plot Reference to Neon Genesis Evangelion, a giant robot show, just because they both include religion and the end of the world. Especially given that Mega Ten as a franchise is always incorporating religion and the end of the world into its plots and has been doing so since before the existence of Evangelion.
07:20:41 AM Sep 23rd 2016
07:34:00 AM Feb 28th 2012
Isn't it time to create a character index for this game?