12:52:32 PM Apr 9th 2012
edited by 188.8.131.52
edited by 184.108.40.206
To be revised to reflect the new rankings: New Media
- Buck Godot: Zap Gun for Hire
- Type -1: The pogs
- Type 0: Asteroid Al, Polaris Packrat, Louisa Dem Five
- Type 1: Buck Godot and Frakkus Godot
- Type 2: Parahexevoctal, the Beemahs
- Type 3: Der Rock, The Teleporter, PSmIth
- Type 4: The Prime Mover
- Type 5: Lord Thezmotete, the Winslow
- Fine Structure
- Type 0: Basic humans.
- Type 1: Scientists with knowledge of supertech (Seph, Ching, etc.)
- Type 2: The Powers (both spontaneous and artificial), Zykov/Oul, Mitch/Xio, all the various reality warpers pre-timeskip.
- Type 3: Anne Poole
- Type 4: Oul, Ching when he has all of Xio's power.
- Type 5: The Imprisoning God (regularly re-writes the laws of physics).
- Global Guardians PBEM Universe:
- Type -1: There are no type -1's in the Global Guardians PBEM Universe.
- Type 0: Normal humans. Called "baselines".
- Type 1: Most of the setting's Badass Normals. Most of the settings Gadgeteer Geniuses. Supremo, Cold Comfort, Matematika, Aegis.
- Type 2: Standard superhumans and the upper reaches of the Badass Normals and Gadgeteer Geniuses. Achilles, Arachne, Los Hermanos, Tachyon, Mustang Sally, and Tao.
- Type 3: The heavyweights. Ultra-Man. Guardsman. Golden Avenger. Oracle. Lord Doom. The Emperor.
- Type 4: Dagon, The Blood Red King, and Amnesty.
- Whateley Universe
- Type -1: Non contracted jobbers, most non wrestlers (referees, managers, commentators, valets, technicians, cameramen etc.)
- Type 0: Contracted jobbers, most of the roster, the women wrestlers
- Type 1: Regular main eventers and whoever else is getting a push at the moment; John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, etc. Some women wrestlers; Chyna, Beth Phoenix. The still active "legends"; Ricky Steamboat, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock.
- Triple H shows flashes of being a Type 5, for those who follow things close enough.
- Type 2: Monster faces and heels, The Giants, anyone with hulk up "adrenaline rushes" and any other gimmick that takes someone out of the norm; The original Sheik, Jerry "The King" Lawler, The WildSamoans, Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, The Big Show, Kharma, Mark Henry (recently).
- Type 3: Papa Shango, Kane and The Undertaker during their super natural gimmicks
- Type 4: Edge while "dating" Vickie Guerrero. Anybody with the power to manipulate match stipulations and rules.
- Type 5: Vince McMahon, whoever else running the company. These guys salvage the plot when it is threatened by reality.