09:13:45 PM Feb 15th 2016
12:42:38 PM Sep 28th 2015
Can someone add Tobias from Pokemon in here as the God of Being Overpowered?
12:54:35 PM Sep 28th 2015
This doesn't seem like the appropriate house for such. Perhaps you should give him a specific trope and we can help you more.
01:45:37 PM Sep 28th 2015
edited by fasoman1996
edited by fasoman1996
I don't know if he would go here but if you want to discuss it go here
09:11:56 PM Mar 31st 2015
If the Anti-Monitor is supposed to be the enemy of everyone and The Devil of the Trope Pantheon, shouldn't the Anti-Soiral not be allied with him in any way?
04:21:55 PM Dec 26th 2014
edited by 184.108.40.206
edited by 220.127.116.11
I wish to suggest Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse from Fairy Tail, as the God of Those Who Look Down on Humanity Despite Once Being One, or just of Boomerang Bigots in general. Despite being human at one point, he now refuses to even see humans as more than insects, and he even hates his fellow Dragons. This is his profile: Acnologia, God of Hating The Species He Once Was (Dragon King, Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, Darkwing Acnologia)
- Greater God
- Symbol: His Head
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Porfolio: Badass, Loves a good fight, Hates humans despite once being one and hates other Dragons too, Dark Is Evil, Showing up to make things worse for others, The most feared creature in his universe, The Juggernaut, Loves toying with those weaker than him, Killing all Dragons, friend or foe, Resistant to attacks meant to kill his kind, Omnicidal Maniac, Our Dragons Are Different, Puny Earthlings, Only speaking to those he deems worthy
- Domains: Dragons, Kings, Destruction, Humanity (Betrayed)
- Allies: Diabolus Ex Machina, Khorne
- Enemies: Every member of the Fairy Tail guild, All dragon deities, but especially Alexstrasza, Bahamut, Spyro, and Spike, Gwyn, Dovakiin, Ornstein & Smough, Artorias, Ryu, Hyodo Issei and Vali Lucifer, Disgraces
- It was a relatively normal day in the House of Hatred when a mighty dragon roar resounded throughout the house. Before anyone could quite figure out what it was, the dark form of Acnologia appeared out of nowhere and started to commit mass destuction throughout the place. After a mighty clash that resulted in Yuuki Terumi getting ripped apart like a ragdoll, Khorne was impressed enough by the dragon's power and ability to offer him a place in the House.
- Despite having a temple dedicated to himself, Acnologia rarely ever uses it, preferring to spend the days flying above the Pantheon and randomly coming down to ruin some poor sap's day. This is the basis of his alliance with Diabolus Ex Machina, as he's unbelievably effective at it.
- The only Gods that no one really cares about getting razed to the ground though are the Disgraces, so Acnologia often likes to blast them to pieces with his Breath Weapon when he needs to kill some time. This is the only good thing he does around the Pantheon.
- When the members of the Fairy guild learned of his ascension, they immediately began to make plans for an assault against him. Acnologia just scoffs and sees them as still beneath him.
- Bahamut and Alexstrasza are utterly disgusted with him, seeing him as the worst kind of dragon in existence, the latter even more so when she learned of his previous life as a human. Acnologia in turn expresses some interest in them, if only as creatures to prove his superiority.
Acnologia: I acknowledge you both as my enemies, dragons. And so it shall be I who slays you both.
- On the other hand, he's utterly disgusted with the likes of Paarthurnax, Spyro and Spike, as he believes they have willingly turned their backs on what true dragons are meant to be and performing the most unspeakable acts imaginable: Giving aid to lesser races, forming friendships with them, and even falling in love with them.
- When he learned there were Dragon Slayers in the Pantheon who have actually killed many dragons, he went out personally in search of them to battle to see if they were worthy of their titles. His opinions varied afterwards.
Acnologia: Stick to fighting Alduin, boy.
- Dovakiin definitely showed potential, but he still believed he wasn't strong enough to bear the power of dragons.
- Gwyn especially hates him for not only being a dragon, but also for betraying humanity after transforming. Acnologia in turn, while he cares little for what a human thinks of him, also considers him one of the few humans worthy of battling.
- Has an intense interest in both Hyodo Issei and Vali Lucifer, though it's not so much in them as the dragons (Ddraig and Albion respectively) within their Sacred Gears. He desires to fight both of them at full strength to see if they are indeed worthy of their titles as the Heavenly Dragons.
- Despises Ryu, as he can't believe he would choose his human half over his superior dragon one.
04:44:04 PM Dec 26th 2014
Take it to the discussion page
06:36:43 PM Oct 11th 2014
As originally posted on the general Trope Pantheon Discussion thread and on the House of Technology discussion thread. Coming to think of it, Ryoma Sengoku would be a perfect fit in the House of Hatred given how he's hated by characters and by fans. Moreover, he's starting to appear on Pantheon pages as an enemy of certain entries and therefore I would like to nominate him into this pantheon. Perhaps he could be the Deity of Morally Bankrupt Scientists... Ryoma Sengoku, Deity of Morally Bankrupt Scientists (Kamen Rider Duke)
- Rank: Lesser God
- Symbol: His Lemon Energy Lockseed
- Alignment: Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: Admiring the Abomination, Absent-Minded Professor, Backstabbing Anyone for Power, Being an Ultra Hammy Sociopath, Committing Atrocities For Science!, Dragon with an Agenda, Excessively Cruel to Others, Failure to Understand the Concept of Friendship, Faux Affably Evil, Lacking Any Empathy Whatsoever, Manipulating Anyone to Get What He Wants, Obsessed with His Ambitious Goals, Obsessed with Becoming a God, Psychopathic Manchild, Taking Narcissism to the Max.
- Domains: Betrayal, Chaos, Depravity, Domination, Evil, Hate, Science, Technology
- High Priest: Nine Barthes
- Allies: The entire Demonic Legion, Basco Ta Jolokia, Yuno Gasai, Albedo Piazzolla, Monokuma and his Mastermind, Yuki Terumi, Ragyo Kiryuin, Johan Liebert, Lord Djibril
- Enemies: The entire Toku Base (including all of the Kamen Rider protagonists, Super Sentai teams, Power Rangers, and Metal Heroes), Gentaro Kisaragi/Kamen Rider Fourze (and the Kamen Rider Club), Ryotaro Nogami, Madoka Kaname, Sayaka Miki, Kyouko Sakura, Makoto Naegi, Dr. Tommy Oliver, Shinji Ikari, Setsuna F. Seiei, Ichigo Kurosaki, Isaac Clarke, Kenshiro, Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Aila Jyrkiäinen, Reiji, Lelouch vi Britannia, Commander Shepard, Takatora Kureshima/Kamen Rider Zangetsu, Oren Pierre Alfonzo/Kamen Rider Bravo, Yoko Minato/Kamen Rider Marika, Mitsuzane Kureshima.
- Speculation about him ascending began when he betrayed Takatora and successfully usurped the Yggsdrasill Corporation. Any doubt about his place was later put to rest after he leaked information of the political powers who were involved in Project Ark to the press, allowing him to pursue the fruit of knowledge as he pleased while the World Leaders took all the blame.
- Ryoma handpicked Nine Barthes as his High Priest after Nine impressed him with the Embody System, an invention that would allow the controller to Mind Rape a subject to follow commands and increase the subject's reflexes. Needless to say, Ryoma's decision quickly made him Enemy No. 1 for Aila and Reiji.
- He knows many of the Riders' tricks of the trade and adapts quickly to adjust, from installing hologram projections to providing a killswitch to prevent rivals from using a Genesis driver to transform. Kouta and Takatora both warned Toku Base about Ryoma's cunning given how much grief he gave them.
- Ryoma's pursuit to becoming a god have put both Sayaka Miki and Isaac Clarke on full alert. Aware of the dangers of facing an opponent using the Genesis Driver, Isaac is working overtime to craft the weapons he and Sayaka need to stop their new threat.
07:36:42 AM Jan 29th 2014
Where is Endolf? The guy's the freaking Knight of Resentment/Hatred and he gets power from hate. In fact, he overpowered Dogold's possession and actually implanted ideas with his resentment.
04:16:37 PM Dec 27th 2013
Is it just me or is Terumi having a lot of crap thrown his way for no reason? It seems to me that he's getting wanked a lot all through out the pantheon. I'm asking for a second opinion but I think his entry and by extension several other entries that he's connected to might need cleaning up.
05:39:23 AM Dec 28th 2013
edited by 18.104.22.168
edited by 22.214.171.124
Well, it isn't just you. However, he's a troll God, so it is natural that nearly everyone dislikes his guts. While he could have successes in some parts, you'll have to notice that the Pantheon doesn't work exactly as the BlazBlue world, it's a LOT more savvy, so it makes sense that other Gods wouldn't fall for his bullcraps and even give counters, this'll make Terumi less omnipotent and a payback for him 'wanking' on everyone in the BB cast scots free (until CP climax anyway). Although I do agree that he's got a LOT of flavor texts detailing EVERY of his 'crimes', so I say we need to pluck out minor non-gamechanging ones so it's less of a hassle to read. Which ones, I dunno. So many to choose.
11:23:55 PM Dec 25th 2013
Why do you think they belong in the Hatered Pantheon? Wouldn't they be better in the Emotion Pantheon?
11:02:30 PM Jul 9th 2013