01:14:41 AM Nov 1st 2010
Two issues here.
- Include "attraction to normal humans considered kinky when it's done by other intelligent lifeforms" or not?
- How to categorize the Xykon example?
- in Order Of The Stick, Xykon refers to people sexually attracted to living humans as "disgusting biophiliacs". His disapproval may or may not be restricted to undead such as himself or it may include human biophiliacs as well.
01:23:18 AM Nov 1st 2010
Updated the example, so it better fits the trope even with the more limited definition:
- in Order Of The Stick, Xykon refers to people sexually attracted to living humans as "disgusting biophiliacs". While his statement is about himself, that he's not that kind of person, he'd probably be just as grossed out by living biophiliacs: That the thought of two humans making out with each other is just as disgusting to him as the thought of two liches making out with each other is to the average living human.
- In Fables, there's a talking porcupine who has been cursed with a perferse sexual desire for human females. He tricks them into kissing him by pretending to be an enchanted prince.
07:55:11 PM Oct 31st 2010
YKKTTW: from Alternate Normativity Kink