Main Visible Silence Discussion

Collapse/Expand Topics

09:25:25 PM Mar 23rd 2010
edited by piearty
Do we mean "..." or "…", cuz I have never heard of "…". Yes, I'm talking about the 'a' with the hat and the strange looking 'e'.

Either I have smaller reference pools than I thought or this markup is totally wrong.
Changing it. Change it back if I'm wrong?
Collapse/Expand Topics