10:53:05 AM Nov 24th 2013
I pulled the Webcomics folder because the one example (see below) did not actually name the webcomic it was from (and I didn't recognize it). If someone knows what webcomic it is, feel free to re-add it with the comic's name.
- Elon gives Myari this warning after she's wandered into the dark, dangerous forest without him.
Elon: Why must you always put yourself at risk like this? We all know how dangerous the forest is!
12:08:37 PM Nov 24th 2013
Whoops. I was careless with my crosswicking. It's from Ears for Elves.
08:17:16 PM Sep 5th 2012
A bit of Trope Writers Cannot Do Math
- In Deliverance, four yuppies go on a canoeing trip in the backwoods of Georgia and run afoul of the local hillbillies. One of them gets raped, another dies when going over a waterfall, and the three left alive have to defend themselves from a sniper up on a cliff.
12:23:35 PM Jan 26th 2012
Testing the custom title on the wick form: Don't Go in the Woods
03:03:16 PM May 30th 2010
Removing these film entries...
- The Burning
- The upcoming The Cabin in the Woods, by Drew Goddard. Apparently, it subverts the trope. Or something else uncoventional of that calibre.
- Camp Blood
- Creature of Darkness
- Dog Soldiers
- The Final Terror
- The Forest
- Hunter's Blood
- Just Before Dawn
- Lesbian Vampire Killers
- Pod People
- The Prey
- Timber Falls plays this trope to a fault. Just look at the trailer.
- Return of the Living Dead, with the teenagers partying in the heavily overgrown cemetary.
- The House of Wax