11:18:46 AM Jan 25th 2014
I've noticed a lot of male examples on this page. Should they be allowed?
11:47:08 PM Sep 7th 2013
So, the thing about the Real Life section is that there's six billion people in the world and a considerable fraction of those people are intelligent brunettes. We could spend days listing them all. For that matter, half the examples aren't even valid. I'm sure Tina Fey and Natalie Portman are intelligent women, but they are not primarily known for their intelligence.
- Tina Fey counts.
- Natalie Portman, anyone?
- Danica McKellar, math genius.
- Marilyn vos Savant, listed in the Guinness Book of World Records (at least, at one point) as having the world's highest IQ.
- Due to ethnic traits, Asian and Nerdy has almost total crossover with this.
- Hedy Lamarr, actress and inventor. Also major-league hottie.
- Ellen Page. There's really no need to explain this one.
- Audrey Hepburn didn't have much in the way of formal schooling, but she was extremely well-read, could speak at least seven languages fluently, and was a talented piano player.
- Elaine May.
- Nino Burjanadze, a political leader in the Republic Of Georgia.
- Emma Watson is enrolled at the Brown University and is rumored to have grades rivaling Hermione Granger's - the icing to the cake is that she considers her education more important than her acting career.
- Mara Wilson
10:04:12 AM May 11th 2010