12:47:08 PM Mar 31st 2013
edited by Telcontar
edited by Telcontar
These either are Zero Context Examples (moreso than everything else) or fall afoul of Weblinks Are Not Examples, so these entries cannot go on the main page. If you have the time to describe them, feel free to add them in their appropriate folder. The video link for those that have them can stay, but it must not be necessary to understanding the example. There might be some here that are adequate but I lacked the patience to sort through them.
- Timon & Pumbaa: Happened at least all these times.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003): Happened at least all these times A Second One
- Buzz Lightyearof Star Command: Happened at least all these times.
- Back at the Barnyard: Happened at least all these times.
- Sonic Underground: Happened at least all these times.
- An American Tail: Happened at least all these times.
- Used in the documentary "Two Lakes Trail".
- Student films:
- Scooby-Doo: Happened at least all these times
- Sonic X: Happened at least all these times
- Also happens near the end of The Ant Bully teaser trailer.
- Angel does this in "Redefinition."
- Sonic Heroes: The end of the first scene of the Team Rose story; with Big.
- Mario Party 2: The Pirate Land stage ending movie; with Bowser and the winning character.
- Super Mario Sunshine: The scene where the Pianta Police go to take Mario away.
- Digimon: ** "Boar Wars", where Jeri is chasing after the weird kid in the red hat.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Reluctant Werewolf: Where Shaggy in his werewolf state is being chased at a drive in movie.
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island: with Lena as she is showing Fred to his room
- Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase: with the Phantom Virus as he is slowly walking towards Eric, Bill and the professor.
- Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur: with Scooby and a ghost elephant during the opening credits when the gang is being chased by ghost animals.
- Despicable Me short "Banana": at the end where a swarm of minions is chasing one who was eating an apple
- The Jungle Book 2:
- Once with Baloo as he is walking inside the temple (saying "Step aside and I'll show you what a real rug cutter can do").
- Again with Baloo during the song WILD. Does it after he knocks off Timon & Pumbaa look-alikes.
- With Caillou near the end of the opening theme when he runs to his grandparents
- True Jackson, VP episode "The New Kid" at the beginning after the theme song.
- Fairy Tail:
- "The Truly Evil Jiggle Butt Gang" the gang does this a number of times
- The Penguins of Madagascar:
- "An Elephant Never Forgets" with Burt the elephant crushing Kid Kazoo with the "Two Cheeker"
- "Misfortune Cookie" near the end with a brown duck landing on Rico
- "Antics on Ice" with Roy the Rhinoceros landing on Skipper
- Hey Arnold!:
- "Wheezin' Ed" near the end where Harold is rolling, and his butt fills the screen before running over everyone
- Back at the Barnyard episode "The Tale of Two Snottys" where Otis climbs up a ladder and lands on Snotty Boy
- The Legend of Tarzan: a Running Gag with Tantor sitting on Terk
- Rocko's Modern Life:
- "Floundering Fathers": with Heffer as he, Filburt and Ed try to move a boulder view the clip here
- "Seat to Stardom": when it was Heffer's turn to sit on the "stardom chair"
- "Rocko's Happy Sack" while Rocko is shopping he gets crushed by the Hippo Lady's butt and gets stuck there
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey:
- "Chew on This" at the end with Principal Pixiefrog "You've made you're point".
- "The Butt of the Jake" happens in the beginning and a few more times
- Family Guy:
- "Big Man On Hippocampus": in a deleted scene where Peter shows off his butt when he tapes over his wedding video
- "Viewer Mail No. 2, Point of Stew": where a farting Polish kid lands on Stewie after going on a slide
- "The Boids" with the director, Alfred Hitchcock, sitting on the Goodfeathers. Then they're shown stuck to his butt.
- Jackie Chan Adventures:
- Sonic Underground:
- "The Jewel in the Crown" when Dingo sits on Manic's remote controlled bug. "I think I sat on a bug"
- 2 Stupid Dogs:
- "Substitute Teacher" in the beginning the camera zooms out from the principal's butt which was filling the screen.
- Alpha and Omega: With Mooch landing on Humphrey after a sled ride.
- Kung Fu Panda: in a slow motion scene with Po sits on Tai Lung while they\'re falling down stairs
12:47:03 PM Mar 31st 2013