10:21:45 PM Apr 25th 2013
- Affably Evil
- Ax-Crazy: Seeing as he uses one to nearly chop off one of the heroes' heads in the climax..
- Badass Mustache: His resemblance to a Dastardly Whiplash character is your first tip-off.
- Bald of Evil: Well, mostly bald.
- Big Bad: He is the actual leader of the pack of weasels.
- Chekhov's Gunman
- Evil All Along
- Hidden Villain: Except for readers of the book, of course.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His Mooks are generally incompetent.
- Villain Ball: So, you have a piece of paper that could disprove your entire scheme and get you convicted of perjury, as well as reveal you as the Man Behind the Man of the evil weasels. What do you do with this paper? Why, keep it with you at all times, of course!
- Villain with Good Publicity: The court believes him on his word indefinitely.
- Xanatos Speed Chess: When Toad wanted to buy his stolen car, he quickly worked Toad into his plan, selling him the car in trade for Toad Hall and getting Toad falsely convicted of stealing the car.
- Badass Cape
- The Bad Guy Wins: Well, maybe.
- Cannot Cross Running Water: The ghost, it's said, always vanishes while crossing the bridge.
- Evil Laugh: This is all the dialogue he gets. And it's awesome!
- Ghostly Goals: The Headless Horseman can't move on to the afterlife until he's found a head to replace his own.
- Headless Horseman
- Hellish Horse
- The Hyena: Oh, yes.
- Karma Houdini
- No-Nonsense Nemesis: One of the very few Disney villains who just shoots his foe. Kind of...
01:27:45 PM Oct 24th 2012
Why do people think Mr.Crane is a gold digger? I mean back in those days the story takes place, being a teacher was a very crappy paid job. I mean you only got paid for a room and the rest of you're "pay" were you're students' families' home-cooked meals. So to get out of it they would to move up the ranks
02:47:54 AM Oct 15th 2013
He doesn't just want to marry for the money, he actually is already dreaming about the moment his future father-in-law dies when he will get all the riches. He actually spends more time thinking about the money than about how beautiful the girl is....and no time at all to think about such pesky stuff like her character, or how she would feel when her father dies.