06:00:36 PM Jul 4th 2014
If no one objects, I'm going to add another folder for Susanoomon.
11:08:16 AM May 16th 2013
edited by 184.108.40.206
edited by 220.127.116.11
Why hasn't Murmukusmon been given an entry yet? Movie characters from prior serieses were given entries and therefore I believe he deserves one as well. Until one is made for him, I will work on what tropes should be included under his.
Darcmon, Hippogriffomon, & MurmukusmonThe main antagonists of Island of Lost Digimon, they have been serving as the leaders of human and beast type Digimon for some period of time before the setting of the film. However, they have their own agendas in the conflict. They are the same individual, Murmukusmon, who seeks to revive Ornismon in order to conquer the Digital World.
- Back from the Dead: The revival of Ornismon is one of central plots of the film* and Murmukusmon's Evil Plan. He succeeds. However, he doesn't get to live long enough to exact his goal of ruling the Digital world due to the subsequent resurrection of Ancientgreymon and Ancient Garurumon.
- Big Bad Ensemble / Evil vs. Evil: Subverted, due to them being one and the same individual.
- Bright Is Not Good: In contrast to many other Nightmare Soldier Digimon, Murmukusmon has a bright and colorful art design.
- Fantastic Racism: Exploited by Murmukusmon
- Gender Bender: Murmukusmon can slide evolve between the feminine appearing Darcmon and more masculine Hippogriffomon.
- Jeanne d'Archétype: Darcmon is named after Joan D'Arc and acts as a leader for the Human type Digimon, but beyond that has little else in common.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Our Demons Are Different: Murmukusmon is named for Murmur who is mentioned in the Ars Goetia
- Playing Both Sides: Murmukusmon pits the factions against each other so that he can absorb the data of fallen combatants as well as distract them as he worked on resurrecting Ornismon.
10:06:34 AM Jan 11th 2012
"In one of the fanbooks, liner notes revealed that Koji was originally supposed to be a female character." Does anyone have the source for this?
01:08:27 PM Sep 30th 2012
http://syldra.net/kenkeru/characters/other/kouji.htm Sorry, it's a translation error. The liner notes said that the first sketch of Kouji looked more feminine than the final result.
07:23:38 AM Oct 16th 2011
Does anyone else has this confession to make? Kouji/Koji/however you spell his name taught me that long hair isn't just attractive on boys but can actually make them dead sexy. Now if you'll excuse me, I will now be scolding myself for thinking such things about a 12-year-old when I am currently a junior in college.