Complete Monster Quiz:
edited 5th Mar '12 3:40:55 PM by MrAHR
- Marcus: 3. Stopped on 16.
- Gus: -2. Stopped on 16.
- Eric: 20.
- Ethan: 11. Stopped on 15.
edited 20th Dec '13 3:46:54 PM by BestOf
- The Chirurgeon: 22. The chief war-architect of a particularly nasty court of Unseelie fae. Too alien to really qualify, but easily repulsive enough. Were it human, the score would be much higher.
- Evan the Grey: 25. A remarkably efficient and destructive killer. While not really up to our current standards for the trope—he is capable of a strange sort of love—Evan is a really scary bastard.
- Linus Bierce: 26. Giddily experiments on human test subjects while requesting that his victims duet with him on classical arias. Too flamboyant and neurotic to really qualify, but still extremely creepy.
- Nathalie d'Oyannax: 45. An ageless sadist that primarily targets children. Easily the most loathsome person that I have ever written. Probably deeply disturbed, but nonetheless unforgivable.
- Richard Caterling: 29. A psychopathic hit-man who loves his job way too much. Again, probably too blackly funny to be a true monster, but still a completely awful person.
edited 28th Apr '13 7:31:01 PM by KillerClowns
edited 20th Dec '13 3:47:14 PM by BestOf
edited 28th Apr '13 11:00:39 PM by Eagal
edited 4th May '13 8:36:12 AM by ironcommando
edited 29th Jul '13 1:07:58 AM by WSM
edited 28th Jul '13 6:58:58 PM by PsychoFreaX
edited 28th Jul '13 7:19:16 PM by PsychoFreaX
- 51: Grahf Mordes: Psychopathic terrorist, Mordes has his credentials almost always on display. His backstory is that he was a middle class first born son, with a little sister. He had a loving family that gave him the best life he could hope for...and he detested them all. He sacrificed them to Azekred to get powerful magic, a process that gave him a skeletal appearance...and he didn't mind it at all, in fact, he liked it for the fact is scared the piss out of people. His main magic of choice is basically Energy Absorption, which he uses exclusively at first to drain the life out of people for a quick boost. Then there's the time he laughed at the thought of both American soldiers and his own Esoterica underlings dying to the Nuckelavee he summoned. Then there's how he fights; he likes to ensure that as many people who are nearby the fight perish, purely to demoralize the hero.
edited 31st Jul '13 4:40:40 PM by NickTheSwing
edited 17th May '14 8:09:08 PM by david