edited 5th Nov '10 4:37:05 PM by VioletOrange
edited 5th Nov '10 4:07:41 PM by Deboss
edited 5th Nov '10 4:48:18 PM by VioletOrange
edited 6th Nov '10 2:59:40 AM by VioletOrange
edited 6th Nov '10 8:50:14 AM by DRCEQ
- Machine Gun: This type of Fragile Speedster doesn't do much damage with his attacks, but makes up for it by being able to use them more rapidly, keeping up with (or surpassing) the DPS of his counterparts.
- Artillery: The Fragile Speedster meets the Glass Cannon. This Fragile Speedster packs a powerful punch, but goes down quickly to direct attack. This causes him to have to rely on range or hit-and-run tactics to overcome his weakness.
edited 6th Nov '10 12:57:54 PM by Wyvernil
edited 6th Nov '10 1:58:37 PM by Antheia
- Damage only (Glass Cannon?)
- Speed only (Fragile Speedster?)
- Durability only (Stone Wall?)
- Damage+Durability (Mighty Glacier?)
- Damage+Durability+Speed (Lightning Bruiser?)
edited 6th Nov '10 2:38:52 PM by Twilightdusk
edited 6th Nov '10 2:08:11 PM by VioletOrange
edited 6th Nov '10 2:07:39 PM by rodneyAnonymous
Huck: What's your name? The Mysterious Stranger: Satan.