What's you're favorite CMOA that you've written?:
edited 23rd Sep '10 5:32:34 PM by Morgulion
- A living computer stymies a millions-strong interdimensional invasion fleet's attempts to evacuate by encoding its communications into badly-translated Swahili, before erasing the whole armada by modifying the right person's memories.
- A cornered naval officer, his ship crippled and at the mercy of the enemy, plays along with his opposite number's Hannibal Lecture long enough for the rest of his fleet to escape... before detonating a badly-damaged Wave Motion Gun in her face.
- A mage, who is nearly killing herself shielding her partner and said partner's psychotic little sister from a supernatural hellstorm, reacts to an enemy squad sent to retrieve said sister by... expanding the shield and offering them shelter as well. All inside the shield survive, mostly because the enemy troops insisted on giving their saviour medical assistance.
- A Deadly Doctor pauses in the middle of a battlefield operation to stop the forty-metre-tall death-machine rampaging towards her field hospital by opening a small portal into the pilot's skull, sticking her fingers inside his primary motor cortex, and wiggling them around.
- A very determined bodyguard gives an Eldritch Abomination the Friendly Handshake.
- A deranged Xanatos Sucker gets his own back on the Big Bad, another Eldritch Abomination, by stealing its powers using only his own weaponised daddy issues.
edited 27th Sep '10 5:22:07 PM by Iaculus
edited 27th Sep '10 2:37:03 PM by Dormouse
- "There's a zombie out there."
- No, there's not. Zombies aren't real.
- -nightmare sequence-
- OH SHIT A ZOMBIE! EXCEPT IT'S A ROBOT!
- -kills with a pair of pinking shears-
edited 28th Sep '10 3:12:36 AM by harmattane
edited 29th Sep '10 9:08:26 AM by QQQQQ