Characters In Hogwarts Houses:
edited 22nd Feb '12 8:54:16 PM by terlwyth
- I'd put Anime! Keiko in Hufflepuff (as there her loyalty and goodwill is given much more attention) and Manga! Keiko in Gryffindor (as there those traits are more used as fuel for her more brave traits).
- Touya I would put in Hufflepuff, not Ravenclaw, as his personality seems more pivoted around honor than intellect.
- Shishiwakamaru is so Slytherin it's insane.
- I might make the case of Sensui being an evil Gryffindor rather than a Ravenclaw, given his motives and his personality.
- I'd put Genkai somewhere between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor rather than Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff - despite appreciating the value of work she doesn't quite seem much Hufflepuff at heart. She reminds me of Mc Gonagall, actually - intelligent, witty and decisive, but driven by bravery and sheer force of will.
edited 21st Feb '12 9:26:03 AM by KnownUnknown
edited 1st Dec '13 11:06:54 PM by Vellup
- Mark: Hufflepuff leaning to Ravenclaw. He's highly intelligent, but his main motive is idealism and he's more loyal to the establishment than most other characters. Briefly became a Marauder-style jackass Gryffindor in season 4.
- Doug: Gryffindor, bar none.
- Carter: Gryffindor leaning to Hufflepuff.
- Carol: Tough one. She's humble and loyal, suggesting Hufflepuff, but she's also willing to break the rules for worthy causes, suggesting Gryffindor. When she does that, though, it's usually out of loyalty to Doug, so Hufflepuff it is.
- Susan: Hufflepuff.
- Peter: Slytherin leaning to Gryffindor. His motive is furthering and challenging himself, but he does it in a very boisterous, Gryffindor-ish way.
- Kerry: This is a toughie. She screams Slytherin at first, but she's also unflinchingly loyal to the establishment (in a similar way to Umbridge though not nearly as bad, and yes, I still think Umbridge was a Hufflepuff) and realizies her ambitions using her intelligence. It's really up in the air.
- Luka: Gryffindor, and he becomes the jackass sort a couple times.
- Romano: Slytherin.
- Cloud Strife - House Gryffindor. Chronic hero syndrome, Genius Bruiser (how else would you allow for breeding Gold Chocobos so he could get the Knights of the Round Summon spell?)
- Cait Sithe - House Slytherin. Persistent plans, plots and betrayals more than outweigh the Heroic Sacrifice, which is Subverted anyway. since he doesn't actually sacrifice himself, just one of his big cat exoskeletons, sort of like what the Eleventh Doctor did
- Aeris Gainsborough - House Hufflepuff. Ferociously loyal, hard-working (supports her family through flower selling before you meet her, is one of the best healers until you lose her.
- Tifa Lockhart - House Ravenclaw. One of the leaders of AVALANCHE. Also a Genius Bruiser, like Cloud, but with less of the Chronic Hero Syndrome. Capable plotter, and manages to be Last Girl Standing when it comes to being Cloud's Love Interest.
- Vincent Valentine - House Ravenclaw. Very dark character yet willing to put his un-life on the line for his friends. Outwits Hojo, eventually.
- Red XIII - House Gryffindor. (helps his colours are that of the House, yes?) Has several Big Damn Hero moments.
- Cid Highwind: House Gryffindor. Ace Pilot, Genius Bruiser.
- Barrett Wallace - House Slytherin. Just look at what he does. Killing vast amounts of innocent people is hardly what you would expect if I made the seemingly obvious thing and put him in House Gryffindor, but that is exactly what he does when he blows up all those Mako Reactors. Very ambitious.
- Sephiroth. - House Gryffindor. What? He is the hero of his own story, and he is ready, willing and able to make sure that events go his way, by violence if necessary. Remind you of anyone?
edited 21st May '12 2:45:52 AM by TamH70
edited 13th Apr '12 10:55:49 PM by TamH70
edited 18th Apr '12 4:05:46 PM by Nikkolas
- Shepard: Gryffindor (chivalrous if Paragon, asshole if Renegade), though Renegade edges towards Slytherin, especially in the ending to 1. Either way, though, fighting what Shepard fights takes balls of steel.
- Kaidan: Hufflepuff. Resident Nice Guy
- Ashley: Gryffindor. Career soldier, all about the Alliance, might be a Noble Bigot, but will never support racist terrorists.
- Garrus: Gryffindor
- Tali: Ravenclaw
- Liara: Ravenclaw
- Wrex: Slytherin, the good kind. He has high ambitions for Tuchanka.
- Jacob: Hufflepuff. Resident Only Sane Man
- Miranda: Ravenclaw. Smart enough to bring someone back to life.
- Mordin: Ravenclaw. He's a scientist salarian.
- Zaeed: Slytherin. Bounty hunter, mercenary.
- Kasumi: Slytherin. Thief.
- Samara: Gryffindor, in a really, really Knight Templar way. She'd give her life to save the innocent, but would butcher the guilty without a second thought.
- Legion: Hufflepuff. He's building a consensus.
- Morinth: Slytherin in the most evil way possible. All about self-preservation.
- Grunt: Gryffindor, the blood knight kind.
- Jack: Slytherin.
- James: Gryffindor. A natural fit for a career soldier.
- Javik: Slytherin. He's completely unfettered and obsessed with vengeance, and makes Renegade Shepard look like a boy scout. He's got a keen tactical mind, too.
- The Illusive Man: Slytherin par excellence.
- Saren: Slytherin, maybe, simply for the well-intentioned extremism.
- Kai Leng: Hufflepuff, the smug asshole, cereal stealing, loyal henchman kind.
- The Reapers: Broke the scale.
- Jim Raynor: Gryffindor, baby.
- Sarah Kerrigan: Slytherin. She's an assassin. And as the Queen of Blades, she's a Magnificent Bitch.
- Tassadar: Gryffindor. The greatest protoss hero. Sacrificed his life to defeat the Overmind.
- Zeratul: He's been described as a "good Darth Vader" so Slytherin.
- Aldaris: The obstructive bureaucrat, racist asshole Slytherin.
- Artanis: Gryffindor. Especially in Starcraft II where he wears Bling of War, acts heroic, and every line sounds likes its from a Rousing Speech.
- Selendis: Slytherin. Is willing to Shoot the Dog with an infested colony.
- Fenix: Gryffindor. Blood Knight.
- Horace Warfield: Gryffindor. Guy fights on the front line with his men and punches a Hydralisk in the goddamn face.
- Arcturus Mengsk: Slytherin all the way. The man can lie to telepaths. The only character who has never been fooled by him is Tassadar, who never met him.
- Valerian Mengsk: Slytherin, the good kind. Ridiculously ambitious, and willing to stake a lot on it.
- Dr. Ariel Hanson: Ravenclaw
- Gabriel Tosh: Slytherin, in a Pay Evil unto Evil kind of way.
- Dr. Egon Stettmann: Ravenclaw.
edited 18th Apr '12 8:28:59 PM by CrimsonZephyr
- Finn: Gryffindor. This needs no real explanation. He's brave, courageous, and wants to help others. He's also hot headed at times, and adventurous!
- Princess Bubblegum: Ravenclaw. Again, obvious. All into science, discovery, discovering things, and mathematical equations.
- Jake: Hufflepuff. He's just here for the show. Laid back, fair, level headed.
- Marcelline: Slytherin. She's cunning, tricky, smart, and has a malicious streak. While she's not evil per say, neither is everyone in Slytherin.
- JD: Hufflepuff. He just wants everyone to get along, and for a smoother ride than the one he's got.
- Turk: Gryffindor. Outgoing, brave, loud, charismatic. He's the Batman to JD's Robin.
- Carla: Ravenclaw. Though sassy, she is the brains of the bunch. If anyone has a problem, she's usually the one who has a solution
- Dr. Cox: Slytherin. He's cunning, snarky, self centered, brilliant but in it for himself more than anyone.
- Elliot: also Slytherin, but on a different spectrum. She's cunning and ambitious like a Slytherin, but doesn't exhibit the same amount of self absorbed as Dr. Cox does, though she has her moments
- Dr. Kelso: while I'm tempted to say Slytherin, I actually think he's more of a Gryffindor. Though he has a bad temper, he's a leader with a certain charisma and strength that make people want to follow his directions.
- Ted: Hufflepuff. He really is a doormat compared to anyone else.
- Keith: Gryffindor. While he starts out shy and unsure of himself, he, like Neville, grows into a very experienced, brave, and well adjusted doctor.
edited 16th Jun '12 8:38:58 PM by ithinkabouttrees
edited 20th Jul '12 1:07:41 AM by Nikkolas
edited 21st Jul '12 5:56:27 PM by PhoenixAct