edited 21st Dec '11 4:26:31 PM by Grenedle
- Judging from Landorus, (he's the only one who gets close to the puny humans) the Kami trio is pretty small for legendaries - only about 7 or so feet tall. (Then again, I'm not sure the size was consistent.)
- Landorus is the only one who really seems to care much about people (to the point of checking to make sure Ash/Satoshi and co. got away safely before going after the other two), though that was already implied from its legends.
- The other two will work together to take on Landorus...
- ...But all three are capable of working together if Landorus convinces them, and they each have roles to play in helping with fertility.
- The article will ignore that they can apparently be captured by Team Rocket energy cubes.
edited 22nd Dec '11 3:58:58 AM by Umbramatic
edited 22nd Dec '11 4:06:15 AM by Umbramatic
edited 22nd Dec '11 3:37:35 PM by Umbramatic
edited 22nd Dec '11 8:58:49 PM by Blissey1
edited 22nd Dec '11 9:59:28 PM by SilentReverence
- A clone of a super-psychic (with boosted stats) is held in check for a time with power limiters and psychological conditioning.
- A creepy dude catches legendary birds with energy polygon things.
- A mortal Charizard goes toe to toe with a divine construct of a legendary beast made by Runic Quantum Functions (sentient ones of course).
- A Team Rocket dude can capture and mind control the Sprite of Time.
- An Eon twin can be killed.
- The Wish deity can be trapped in a machine and wish raped
- And plenty more.
edited 23rd Dec '11 8:39:45 AM by Umbramatic
edited 23rd Dec '11 9:16:04 AM by SilentReverence