The Pokédex - Extended Fanon Edition:
edited 25th Feb '11 9:03:22 PM by Blissey1
The Pokédex - Extended Fanon Edition's chatroomAs of Feb 2011, the Project has a chatroom courtesy of Tangent. The chatroom URI is:
xmpp://pokédex@salon.tropi.us(Note the "é" as in Pokémon) For quick instructions: first you need to either register a Jabber account (jabber.org or similar) EDIT or use an account that supports XMPP like Google (thanks Tangent!). Connect to that account using your client, and request the chatroom pokédex@salon.tropi.us. Done. There are logs available at the address http://wild.tropi.us/logn/read.lua.cgi?log=pefe. A calendar view is in the works. Previous dates can be reached in the log via the upper links and/or adding the &date=YYMMDD argument to the URL.
Adding an Account to Pidgin:
- Edit Menu, Accounts, Add New Account.
- Protocol: XMPP
- Username: the "user" in your email@example.com, for example
- Domain: the "jabber.org" in your firstname.lastname@example.org, for example
- Resource: leave empty and bookmark a chat connection when appropriate
Adding a chatroom:
- Friends menu, add a chat...
- Select the running account (you must be connected to it).
- Chatroom: pokédex (note the é)
- Server: salon.tropi.us
- Handle: your handle (if you leave it empty, it is your username)
...Or connecting via a web interfaceIf you don't (or can't) want to mess around with a Jabber-capable client, you can connect via a web interface like http://wild.tropi.us/pokédex. Most of this implementation courtesy of Tangent 128.
edited 22nd Nov '11 8:24:49 AM by SilentReverence
edited 25th Feb '11 9:55:32 PM by SilentReverence
edited 26th Feb '11 5:14:39 AM by Rainbow
edited 26th Feb '11 6:38:34 AM by SilentReverence