Free-form: Muggles Vs. Wizards:
- Attire: (clothing nonessential to combat, exclude helmets, include *hats, exclude invisibility cloaks, include masks, camo, unusuall footwear etc. etc.)
- Muggles can carry any man portable weapons system, but players must be familiar with ins and outs of the weapon. Include Mods and attachments to your heart's content. All secondary weapons should be a reasonable accompiniement.
- Wizards, Pick 4 spells to have on top, try to have them in-universe. You can use other spells besides these, but their success/failure will be at GM's disgression, non-attack spells and simple ones are more likely to get an OK.
edited 3rd Dec '10 12:45:56 PM by HungryJoe
- How much non-combat R Ping will there be? (Interrogations, briefing/debriefing, character development, etc.)
- Will the muggle team know about magic before the first encounter or will it be a surprise to them? (And for that matter, what orginazation will the muggle team be working for?)
edited 15th Jul '10 2:26:30 PM by FirockFinion
edited 15th Jul '10 3:25:16 PM by HungryJoe
- Name: Alex Fields
- Nationality: American
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Caucasian skin, short brown hair, green eyes, 27 years old, average military build.
- Backstory: Alex doesn't have anything against magic-users personally, (In fact he suspects his younger sister might be one, since she went missing since the conflict started.) although he gets annoyed at the thought that they would consider themselves better than everyone else simply because of magic. He joined R&U after he realised that the fighting probably wouldn't stop until one side won, and the wizards certainly wouldn't let him on their side. He specializes in close quarters combat with a "move fast and don't get hit" strategy.
- Attire: A tan t-shirt & cargo pants, black combat boots with brown soles.
- Weapons/Equipment: Police style light kevlar and padding to keep less hindered. Primary weapon is an FN P90 LV with a lowered rate of fire to decrease recoil and ammunition waste. Sidearm is a Colt M1911.
- Abilities: High situational awareness and reaction time. (Enemies don't get sneak attack advantage unless they specifically use a stealth spell or ability.) Krav maga fighting style. (Advantage in hand to hand combat, especially disarm manuevers.)
edited 15th Jul '10 9:25:47 PM by FirockFinion
edited 15th Jul '10 8:21:47 PM by HungryJoe
edited 15th Jul '10 9:32:42 PM by HungryJoe
edited 28th Nov '10 5:16:41 PM by FirockFinion
- Name: Jamie Thatcher
- Nationality: Australian (They have wizards, right?)
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Light brown skin, long black hair, blue eyes, 20 years old, slender with little-to-no muscle.
- Backstory: Graduated fro an Australian school that I just made up whn she turnd 18. She needed a job, and she had high marks in Charms and DADA, so she applied for a job at the Auror department.
- Attire: Black robes, most of the time. When she needs to pass as a civilian, she liks to wear blue jeans and a grey button-up shirt.
- reducto: Essentilly, a disintegration beam. Will pierce through most armours, but isn't too accurate.
- Protego: A Shield Charm
- Disillusion Charm: An invisibility spell
- Expelliarmus: The Disarm spell.
- Abilities: Occlumency (Resists psychological attacks and techniques), Good stealth training (Gains the advantage in hide-and-seek combat. Increases her chances of gaining initiative over her enemies.)
edited 28th Nov '10 6:58:43 PM by CyganAngel
edited 28th Nov '10 7:54:41 PM by HungryJoe
- A Shield Hat and Robes, from WWW
- One set of Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder
- One owl
- One Nimbus 2000
- Name: James Damon
- Nationality: British
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Caucasian, Red hair, green eyes. 24 years old, slightly built.
- Backstory: An SAS trained sniper, James was seconded to the R&U team in the early stages of the conflict.
- Attire: MultiCam BDU, tan combat boots.
- Weapons: Heckler and Koch HK417 (16" barrel, limited to semi-automatic fire only) with Leupold Mark AR 3-9x40mm Riflescope (can be complimented with an AN/PVS-22 night-vision scope), Harris-type folding bi-pod and optional suppressor, SIG-Sauer P226R with SureFire X300 Weaponlight and optional suppressor.
- Equipment: Tan BlackHawk EOD tactical vest and Omega VI holster.
edited 2nd Dec '10 7:57:05 AM by Deadbeatloser22