Make your own Magic card!:
- Tap: Create a green 1/1 Donkey Aberration token with Suspend 2.
- Blame either Sean Connery or Randall Munroe. Or both.
- Spiked Armor (Whenever K. Rool blocks, it deals damage equal to its power to each creature it blocks.)
- B: Flip a coin. If heads, K. Rool deals 1 damage to target creature. Whenever the third tails in a row is flipped, K. Rool deals 1 damage to itself.
- Is that thing a vacuum, a trumpet, or a shotgun?
- If you would reveal cards, you may choose not to reveal them.
- U/2: Look at the top card of your library.
- U: Look at the top card of target player's library.
- tap: Destroy target artifact.
- tap: Ridley deals 10 damage distributed over up to eight target creatures or players.
- "For gods, there is no game like the meta-game...even if it may be a lonely existence where one must watch al tragedies unfold."
- Comments: This card was created before planeswalkers were made, so presumably, they become a valid tap damage target too. Also, the U/2 (half blue mana) ability is to avoid mana burn and also to fend off any strange unglued mana-flaring that might come the way of the controling player. The one idea I have now that I didn't back then is whether it would be interesting to give Ridley the ability to tap an opponent's mana.
- Reach (This creature can block flying creatures.)
- Each non-creature artifact and enchantment is a 0/X creature in addition to its other types, where X is its converted mana cost. They cannot attack or block.
- tap: Kraid deals 7 damage distributed over up to four target creatures.
- UU: Remove target attacking creature from combat; that creature's activated abilities cannot be played this turn.
- Despite its intimidating size and rotund belly, describing its weapons as fingernails and lint makes it depressed.
- Comment: The thing about Kraid being depressed stems from the description of the "Kraid" bot at the Metroid2002.com IRC channel.
- Remove all counters from permanents.
- Put the following counters onto up to three target creatures: a +1/+1 counter, a +1/+0 counter, and a +0/+1 counter.
- Comment: I'm not sure what this would do if there were no creatures. Rules-lawyers, care to tell me?
- tap: Remove up to three counters from target Phantom creature.
- Each time a creature is played or a creature's ability is used that makes use of mana produced by Fast Food Restaurant, that creature gains a cholesterol counter.
- Whenever a creature attacks or blocks, remove a cholesterol counter from it.
- tap, 1X: Put X cholesterol counters on target creature.
- tap: Destroy target creature with three or more cholesterol counters.
- Counter-intuitive is a -1/1 red and black robot creature with "Whenever a spell is countered, put two +0/+0 counters on this creature" and "tap: Counter-intuitive becomes a copy of itself until end of turn." It cannot be blocked by token nontoken creatures.
- tap: ?? does something. We're not sure what it is.
- Creatures from editions newer than the edition of this Lame Duck have protection from Lame Duck.
- Whenever a player plays a card from an edition you disapprove of, remove that card from the game.
- Whenever a player applies a rule or rule interaction from an edition you disapprove of, that rule or rule interaction is declared illegal or inapplicable in the current game.
- If player refuses to remove a disapproved card from the game or to agree to reject disapproved rule or rule interaction, then remove player from the game.
- If player refuses to be removed from the game, then remove yourself from the game.
- "They banned my cards, so I banned theirs!"
- Remove target attacking creature from combat; that creature's activated abilities cannot be played this turn.
edited 16th Apr '14 12:17:23 AM by GlennMagusHarvey
- Put X light counters into play, where X is the number of cards in target opponent's hand.
- During your upkeep, remove one light counter.
- If any light counters are in play, targeted opponent must play with their hand revealed.
- Every black creature you control gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of black creatures you control.
- If blocking red creature you control would be destroyed due to combat damage or a spell or ability played by any opponent during this turn, that creature is not destroyed (although any combat damage still counts as dealt) and it deals its power's worth of damage to the attacking player.
- Draw 7 cards. Choose a hand of up to 7 cards from these cards and your current hand, then place the remaining cards from your hand and/or these drawn cards back on top of your library, in any order.
- Put a card of converted mana cost X-1 or less in your graveyard back into your hand.
edited 16th Mar '10 11:13:19 PM by GlennMagusHarvey
edited 16th Mar '10 11:20:32 PM by catch_the_sun
edited 16th Mar '10 11:20:31 PM by Mapi
edited 16th Mar '10 11:49:03 PM by GlennMagusHarvey
But friendship carries on through the ages
But friendship carries on through the ages
edited 17th Mar '10 12:46:23 AM by GlennMagusHarvey