YKTTW workstation thread:
- Option 1: Keep as is, and keep trying
- Option 2: split:
- A Hero who is The Unfettered. They commit villainous acts to further the cause of good, and generally regard having values as a weakness, but their goals are always on the side of good.
- A Hero who is pragmatic, but not The Unfettered. They have their own principles, they just reject the normal heroic ethics as practiced by The Cape or a Knight in Shining Armor.
- Option 3: split:
- A hero who breaks the rules for a good cause, which might range from jaywalking to arson and murder, to genocide and torture, but it's all for a good cause. Some are quite moral people that are simply investigating a crime using their own methods rather than the official rulebook, others are The Unfettered, and still others are just plain nasty, dark heroes.
- A sliding scale of how far a hero is willing to go into morally questionable territory to serve the cause of good.
edited 26th Mar '12 10:28:41 PM by FrodoGoofballCoTV
edited 7th Apr '12 10:22:58 AM by Stratadrake
edited 9th Apr '12 6:41:16 PM by Oreochan
edited 23rd Apr '12 12:13:38 AM by Deboss