YKTTW workstation thread:
edited 19th Sep '11 2:07:52 PM by FrodoGoofballCoTV
edited 29th Oct '11 12:59:10 PM by Deboss
- Margot Magowan's blogpost, New Study Reports "Huge Gender Imbalance" in Kidlit.
- The Dogs and Smurfs blogpost by Max Barry.
- The Guardian.com's article, Study Finds Huge Gender Imbalance in Children's Literature
- Science Daily's article, Gender Bias Uncovered in Children's Books With Male Characters, Including Male Animals, Leading the Fictional Pack
- Florida State University's article, From Peter Rabbit to Curious George, FSU study finds 100 years of gender bias in children's books
- The Telegraph's article, Children's books are 'sexist and enforce gender inequality'
- Jezebel's article, Boys Rule The Animal Kingdom Too
- Daily Mail's article, The 'sexist' tales of Peter Rabbit and Fantastic Mr Fox
edited 10th Nov '11 11:55:48 PM by EdnaWalker