"High Octane Nightmare Fuel?"
- reminds me of some of the people I've had the worst conflicts with, taken Up to Eleven
Any kind of cruelty to cats hits me much harder than any to humans, to the point where a book that had cats with their eyes and mouths glued shut and trapped under someone's house to starve gave me nightmares for a couple years afterwards. But there doesn't seem to be a trope for that kind of thing.
"Crowning Moment Of Funny?"
Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- mainly since I am one, and so is my father
- I empathize with them so much.
"Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming?"
- I have two of those myself, and strongly believe that a parent's love should be like this for everyone.
"Crowning Moment Of Awesome?"
- I love when two XanatosGambitters
collide and one turns out to have planned for the other's plans. Even better if there's more than two
If I'm asking for advice on a story idea, don't tell me it can't be done.