Another stream of thoughts as I catch up on the videos.
- It's a little disturbing how rapidly Leona goes from 'Tolerable to look at' to 'Gut-wrenchingly ugly.'
- A Battletoad who wears Lederhosen? Strangely... appropriate.
- Okay, you got me with Gordon's idiocy on the limo part.
- You know, thinking about it, wouldn't the ability to profitably recycle food from human waste be a great leap forward in reducing world hunger? I'm sure the tech that lets them recycle sweetner from it shouldn't be that hard to reconfigure...
- How does the RIVER turn to sludge if it's the sewer lines that aren't working? Well, I suppose there are a handful of ways to explain it, but whatever.
- Leona... and Louis... in the mansion.... *Shudder*
That... is just... WRONG!
- TOOTSWEET IS PEOPLE! TOOTSWEET IS PEOPLE!
Don't take life too seriously. It's only a temporary situation.