Hogwarts House Thread--WB Version:
edited 19th Oct '10 6:22:27 AM by EldritchBlueRose
- Lux III: Gryffindor by a narrow margin. He has the brains for Ravenclaw, but what he does with them is too adventurous to ignore.
- Kenichi: Hufflepuff, self-destructively.
- Demetrius: Does not even have to be wearing the hat to get Ravenclaw. The hat needs only be within a six-mile radius of him to start shouting the name of the house.
- Aubrey: Slytherin. Why not Gryffindor? He possesses that house's qualities more than is safe! But the sad truth is, if Harry could persuade the hat to move him out of Slytherin, Aubrey could do the opposite and self-deprecate himself into the wrong house. Baka. I can see him existing on its fringes, not really belonging, but quietly keeping the house's real assholes in line.
- Corvus: Would be an easy Slytherin, except for the whole manipulating herself into all four houses simultaneously to troll them thing.
- Baron Lyon: Hufflepuff—picture the Dr. McCoy of hackers. And that after the huge timeskip, he's still trying to break through the Fates' Neuromancer-grade firewall implies some loyalty.
- Vox: Would have no chance of fitting anywhere but Slytherin. And if they had any sense, even they would throw him out before everyone else in the house died of "idiopathic blood atrophy".
- Lux II: Nowhere. Is at the end of the list because he would blast the hat with a laser as soon as it started talking because WTF TALKING HAT, spoiling it for everyone.
edited 19th Oct '10 7:12:38 PM by Space Travel
- Zenjiro - Griffidor, borderline Hufflepuff
- Kojiro - Ravenclaw if a bit of Slytherin
- Janice - Ravenclaw
- Nadeeda - Slytherin
edited 20th Oct '10 6:06:03 AM by DaeBrayk
You need to Get Known to get one of those.