Locked Pages: Lock, UnLock and Edit requests:
- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread) and Five-Man Band (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 19th Mar '15 12:35:42 PM by SeptimusHeap
edited 26th Mar '12 7:39:24 AM by lu127
edited 26th Mar '12 11:50:26 AM by billybobfred
edited 26th Mar '12 12:11:41 PM by Fighteer
edited 27th Mar '12 6:08:27 AM by Fighteer
edited 27th Mar '12 6:09:08 AM by Fighteer
edited 27th Mar '12 1:44:49 PM by SNDL
edited 27th Mar '12 2:35:22 PM by johnnye