- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 29th Apr '16 10:03:05 AM by SeptimusHeap
- 17743: Eh, Skintone Sclerae is already among the top results.
edited 12th Apr '18 5:36:37 PM by nombretomado
edited 12th Apr '18 10:24:23 PM by Theatre_Maven_3695
edited 13th Apr '18 7:58:48 AM by Morgenthaler
edited 13th Apr '18 6:15:52 AM by Fighteer
- Syndicate (2012):
- Jack Denham, the CEO of EuroCorp, gained immense power with his DART chips—which work like computers inserted into the brain—and will do anything to maintain his dominance. Forcefully drafting agents by finding babies with good combat genes and killing their parents, Jack uses his agents to terminate any opposition to EuroCorp, uncaring if civilians get involved. When a section of Manhattan rioted due to food shortages, Jack responded by sealing off the poverty-stricken area and leaving them to starve.
- Agent Jules Merit is Jack's head enforcer and a callous killer. Encouraging his protégé, Miles Kilo, to not worry about killing civilians, Merit goes on to shoot an unarmed man just moments into their first mission. While the duo escapes by train, Merit makes a point of shooting each and every passenger he comes across in a car, before tricking the conductor into opening the locomotive room and killing him too. When a EuroCorp scientist, Lily Drawl, turns traitor out of disgust with the company's practices, Merit happily tortures her to mentally break her so her DART chip can be extracted.
edited 14th Apr '18 3:44:49 PM by ACW
- Abandoned Pet In A Box: Abandoning pets in a box is considered neglectful in real life and is sometimes illegal. Often times, the puppy or kitten also won't end up taken or won't get taken quickly enough. They're vulnerable to weather, predators, or just walking out of the box and getting hurt or lost. There's also the chance they'll be adopted by someone who picked them up on a whim and isn't ready for (or can't handle) a pet.