Locked Pages: Lock, UnLock and Edit requests:
- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 15th Aug '15 9:20:45 AM by SeptimusHeap
- Fandom Rivalry: With Final Fantasy VI for which is the "best" of the series, as well as if Kefka or Sephiroth is the greatest villain. This rivalry is carried over into the critical scene as well, some reviewers and critics declare VII the best Final Fantasy title and one of the greatest video games of all time, others say the same of VI.
edited 17th Jun '13 8:31:19 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 18th Jun '13 5:06:33 AM by Telcontar
- While not brought up again, the scene was played straight. And to be fair, some of the women who raped him, were being forced to do it or be beaten/killed, which makes them both victims of rape.
- "Baby Cakes" has Mr. Cake explain how he and his wife (both earth ponies) had children who were a pegasus and a unicorn, claiming his own great-great-great-great-grandfather was a unicorn (already sketchy) and that his wife had a pegasus who was her "great aunt's second cousin twice removed;" in other words, not even a blood relative. He even lampshades this by saying "That makes sense, right?"
edited 19th Jun '13 1:35:19 AM by TitaniumDragon
- Girly Bruiser: She is feminine, yes, but she is the strongest of the female party members.
edited 19th Jun '13 12:21:29 PM by PancticeSquadCutterback
edited 19th Jun '13 1:03:20 PM by ACW
edited 19th Jun '13 5:21:51 PM by Sterok
edited 20th Jun '13 1:10:53 AM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 20th Jun '13 4:43:43 PM by Perseus78
- Nay-Theist: Romans 1 declares that existence of God is entirely evident and undeniable and thus all atheists are this.
- Vehicular Turnabout: Naval fights, being of the Wooden Ships and Iron Men type, often use this. Specifically, in Renegades of Gor the river town of Ar's Station use this to supplement their navy. Ar is a land superpower but doesn't have much of a navy, so they fill their holds with infantrymen and swarm their enemy's ships when they get boarded, capturing the ship and then using it against the enemy's other vessels.