- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 29th Apr '16 10:03:05 AM by SeptimusHeap
edited 7th Apr '13 1:10:05 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 7th Apr '13 2:46:05 PM by Willbyr
edited 7th Apr '13 2:57:39 PM by SeptimusHeap
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated has one in the form of the Nibiru Entity. A member of a normally benevolent interdimensional alien race called the Anunnaki, his own kind considers him the most evil member of their entire species. He's spent untold centuries corrupting and manipulating the people around him, especially the Team Pets of mystery solving teams, by perverting his species' ability to use animals as mediums to communicate, all working towards freeing him from his prison. In the process he's ruined and ended countless lives through his Unwitting Pawns (including Professor Pericles, who the Entity turned into a murderous psychopath) without a second thought. When he's finally released in the Series Finale, he proceeds to gleefully eat his loyal minions alive along with Mr. E. He follows this by turning Crystal Cove into Hell on Earth and devouring the entire town with sadistic glee, planning to move on to the rest of the universe when he's done, all for the sake of power. When Mystery Inc finally kill him, erasing him from time in the process, we see what Crystal Cove would've been like without his influence; a normal town with everyone living good, happy lives, showing just how much pain and misery he was truly responsible for.
edited 7th Apr '13 9:55:20 PM by DrakeClawfang
edited 9th Apr '13 2:31:45 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 9th Apr '13 4:30:43 PM by EarlOfSandvich