- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 29th Apr '16 10:03:05 AM by SeptimusHeap
edited 1st Jul '12 2:23:51 AM by LordGro
what goes up, must come down
what goes up, must come down
- Epic Mickey has The Mad Doctor, as he was in his original cartoon short. [[spoiler" And also the true Shadow Blot, who is pure evil as opposed to the smaller Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds Blot that's been around for most of the game]].
edited 2nd Jul '12 4:30:05 AM by Krystoff
The first "sentence" of Emo Teen in the second-to-last paragraph is an abominable mess of a run-on: "Note that in Real Life most definitions of "emo" require that you act like your life sucks when it doesn't to qualify, but since There Are No Therapists, no matter how dark a Back Story a fictional character has, if he acts even remotely unhappy with his lot in life, he is "emo"." A better and more clear way to state this is: "In Real Life, most definitions of "emo" require that you act like your life sucks when it doesn't to qualify. In fiction, however, There Are No Therapists, and no matter how dark a Back Story a character has, acting even remotely unhappy is sufficient to be labelled "emo"."
On Horny Devils, Merlin (in the third paragraph after the list) is potholed to King Arthur. We have a page on Merlin, so please kill the pothole and link accordingly. There's also very inconsistent capitalization, with Incubus and Succubus being inconsistently capitalized (or not capitalized) throughout the article. Since it's not a proper noun nor a technical term, all the capitalized instances should be made lowercase.
edited 3rd Jul '12 11:26:29 AM by DarkConfidant
edited 3rd Jul '12 3:26:01 PM by HiddenFacedMatt
- Diablo III also has succubi, which start appearing as you go through Arreat Crater in Act III. They are stated to be the daughters of Cydaea, Azmodan's consort and one of his Sin Lieutenants, the Maiden of Lust. Act IV features the Vile Temptresses and Hell Witches, which act in all ways like the succubi.
edited 3rd Jul '12 11:35:50 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 4th Jul '12 2:40:18 AM by Nohbody