Locked Pages: Lock, UnLock and Edit requests:
- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 15th Aug '15 9:20:45 AM by SeptimusHeap
edited 15th Jun '12 2:00:39 PM by Xtifr
- Reconcile the Bitter Foes
- Shepard has a chance to end the war between the quarians and the geth peacefully, though there are many conditions that have to be met for this to succeed.
- The Krogan/Salarian/Turian enmity can be mended to the point where the three races start cooperating—something deemed impossible for at least several centuries.
- The Turians and the Humans have the latest in species grudges, but the Turians are the most willing to help humanity out (though they have their own problems).
edited 16th Jun '12 1:02:56 PM by DarkConfidant
edited 16th Jun '12 11:19:48 PM by Eagal
edited 17th Jun '12 6:16:16 PM by encrypted12345
edited 17th Jun '12 9:50:12 PM by DarkConfidant
- Lindsay Lohan had a decent start to her film career with remakes of The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday, and seemed poised to transition well to young adult stardom with Mean Girls and A Prairie Home Companion. Immediately afterward her reputation tanked hard thanks to drug addiction and numerous car crashes, plus a publicized letter during the making of Georgia Rule about her frequently showing up late to the set thanks to going out partying the night before. After seeming to hit rock bottom with the universally panned I Know Who Killed Me, Lohan went through rehab and publicly stated that she let success go to her head and she would try to maintain a better public image from now on. Then came her recurring role on Ugly Betty, where she reportedly acted like such a diva on set that the storyline was heavily rewritten just to get rid of her, though there are conflicting reports that say she left the show due to Creative Differences over the way her character was handled. A comeback was apparent when she was cast as Linda Lovelace in the upcoming biopic film Inferno, but she later dropped out of the film. Now in 2012 things are finally beginning to look up for her, she hosted Saturday Night Live for the fourth time, and though reactions to her performance were mixed, it wound up being the highest rated SNL episode of the season (not counting the special with Peyton Manning), and now she has a guest apperance on Glee and is currently scheduled to play Elizabeth Taylor in a Lifetime biopic Liz And Dick.