Generic Space Marine armor:
- A "gene-lock", restricting use to the individuals
- A tactile computer link
- Communication link
- Targeting computer
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Internal oxygen supply and sealed systems (kinda like a spacesuit)
- Body armor (obviously)
- Ablative energy shields (adds a little boost to the armor for a while)
- Sensory shields, protecting the wearer from auditory and visual damage
- Enhanced sensory equipment: infrared, night vision, ultraviolet, GPS unit
- Mild speed or swimming enhancements (about 10-20 MPH)
- One additional minor power (character's choice; usually something like a swingline, Wall Crawling, etc.)
edited 11th Oct '10 5:44:17 PM by RedneckRocker
edited 10th Oct '10 1:29:31 PM by Morgulion
edited 10th Oct '10 3:21:18 PM by MajorTom
- A weapon uplink, allowing hands free firing (wrist for energy pistols, shoulder for rifles), if they don't wanna have claws or blades attached.
- Since I understand the bodysuit is made mostly of myoelectric fibers, adding an option to constrict parts of it to serve as instant tourniquets shouldn't be difficult.
- A semi-automated drug injection system may be handy. Apart from mundane applications - stimulants, painkillers, antibiotics, anti-toxins etc - it could be used to administer some kind of psycho serum too.
- This is more implants than anything, but... implants integrated with the suit's medical system, allowing artificial control over heartbeat and respiration. If the user is in a situation where there is nobody (or no time) to administer CPR to them, this just might be a life saver (may double as a kill switch too)
- Remote control system. Gives a few uses (like moving incapacitated soldiers out of the combat area without assistance) and some People Puppets potential (commanding officer to take over control of a subordinate's suit). Also bonus Nightmare Fuel potential if the feature is used to control a dead soldier's corpse.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.