Sorry this is so late guys. Midterms, then work, then I got distracted by a Rom-translation of FE 6
. This Happened
and I remembered that I had a Let's Play to continue. Anyway, Onwards!
EDIT: Lawl Errors!
EDIT: Lawl Errors 2.0: I'm missing the chapter before this one... See here because I'm lazy.
- Well, Hannah, since you're now my pupil of the etheric arts, I'd like you to do a reading of the battle that's about to start.
- Hannah:Oh, but of course! Er... Many of your foes will be carrying spears. You should take axes... Yes, many axes.
- Something I already know.
- Hannah: Hmm... And if that shrewish cleric girl is with you, take her as well.
- If? Serra has to be with me; we haven't recruited anyone else in a while.
- Hannah:Well, um... She might meet an old friend?
- You mean Erk? Who is right friggin' there, and all of us can clearly see even without the R Button? Any other advice you want to give?
- Hannah: The Weather! It looks like rain.
- Okay, I'll give you that.
Now let's see about our enemies... Level three, level one, level three... LEVEL 14 WITH SILVER LANCE!? That one's got "Hector" written all over it.
Merlinus asked permission to set up his tent. Why not? Oswin can look after him, right?
Rebecca starts things off by making a pincushion out of that Soldier. Serra moves closer to Erk. Lowen and Marcus move to block her off, while everyone else is just crossing bridges. Dorcas and Bartre are going to be offing dudes with lances, so that leaves Matthew and Guy to look after those forts to the southeast. Something fishy about that, I tell you.
And what do you know? Bandits! Pirates start coming from the forts, while a Mercenary comes after Matthew. And an Archer hits Lowen. What else is new?
Erk apparently doesn't realize (read: is ignoring) Serra's calls, and goes after a Knight that came too close. Hope he doesn't go aggravating the Boss. He made himself out to be smarter than that last year.
Lowen deals with Matthew's Mercenary problem. Guy and Matt head down to the beach. Bartre goes after a Soldier, while Oswin takes one out.
A Soldier attacks Merlinus and misses. Another attacks Rebecca and hits. Lowen deals with yet another. Matthew doubles a Pirate, while Erk gets a faceful of lance from a Cavalier.
Erk falls back and criticals the cavalier. Which means Serra can finally talk to him!
Serra: Omigosh! It's Erk! It's been SO long!
Okay, from the first line of conversation, I know I'm done listening to that one. Anyway, Erk gets his purple hair over to me to tank behind Marcus.
Erk: Chad! Of course, who else sends a small army against a fort? I require your assistance. My employer is hiding in a village south of here. If you help me protect her, I'll join up with you.
Meanwhile, Hector manages to get a hit off an archer. Lowen finishes up Matthew's Pirate issues for the time being. Matt eats (or applies; I'm not sure how the darn things work, to be honest) a vulnerary and waits by the beach. Oswin picks off a Soldier that got near Merlinus.
Hector's archer flees to recuperate.
Marcus One-shots a Mercenary. Guy dodges a Cavalier and hits back for decent damage.
- Hannah:Mmm... my bones ache... The signs point to rain, yes? Watch yourselves.
Hannah... you're a quack. I send Lowen toward the village to see about Erk's employer. Hector deals with the Cavalier and Levels up. Matthew does likewise with the pirate.
Serra gives Erk some healing. and Rebecca checks out a city. Apparently, Marquess Lahus thinks he's got swag. God, I hate that word... But we get an Iron blade.
A Myrmidon hits Eliwood, and Eliwood hits back. He didn't get doubled; that's a surprise. Oh God, Pegasus going after Matthew!
Let the Rain Fall down, and wake my dreams... Okay, nobody must know that I sang that. Lowen moves closer to the Village; a Brigand has spotted it, too... Eliwood and Rebecca deal with the Myrmidon together, Erk has a dodge battle with an archer, Guy finishes off the Pegasus Knight, and everyone else moves toward the middle.
Dorcas gets tagged by a Nomad.
Dorcas hits back, but Bartre fails to finish him off, and gets pegged for 8 damage. Not looking good... Eliwood and Becca fall back behind Marcus, and Erk finishes off the Archer.
Matthew draws fire from the Nomad, saving Bartre's life. Lowen might not reach that village in time, though... He makes it!
Wow, she's pretty. But what's that behind her ear? Ah, well, she's got a healing Staff. Good enough for me. She makes her way up to the center to deliver some of it to the Axemen. Oswin deals with a Pegasus.
The Boss goes after Marcus. Serra heals him up. Hector catches up with them and draws fire. Look like the two are old buddies. Lowen and Priscilla go shopping.
I just love completely unnecessary critical◊ hits◊
at low probability. Don't you?
Hector: Ha! Who's manly now, Guy?
Guy: You are...
Hector: And don't you forget it!
That level-Up, however, was tragic.◊
Hmm... Dear ole dad left the brat to alone once the battle got hairy. This Ephidel guy got him to abdicate, or whatever you call it. I call hypnotism. And Lord Ebert was involved? This is madness!
Hector: Madness!? THIS!
- One more word and I send you against a Silver Sword Myrmidon in the arena.
Hector: Shutting up.
—-Several Hours Later—-
Holy Hell, we're being attacked! Rapid moving mercenaries? Eubans the Harrier? What's this crap?
Alright R Button, show me the map!
- Okay, we're gonna need a small team here. 9 Max. Matthew's on chest duty, of course. We need to park someone on the throne to keep it from being taken. Someone for Matthew to tank behind. All other spaces are up for grabs. Who volunteers? Please note that this plan is both shoddy and on the fly, and is not likely to work.
So... Who am I taking? Get to voting, guys!
edited 27th Nov '10 6:03:13 PM by SalFishFin