edited 27th Apr '12 12:59:27 PM by encrypted12345
- Calming, relaxed atmosphere
- Genuinely very heartwarming especially in the endings of each route.
- While the protagonist is pretty much a generic Nice Guy, he can at least sense when other girls like him.
- The main heroines are interesting characters
- Has a couple Plot Twists that don't feel like Asspulls
- Torta, Al Fine, and Phorni routes are great.
- Phorni route in particular is heartwarming as fuck.
- Mentioned calming and relaxing atmosphere makes it hard to play for long periods of time. The rain sound effects don't help much.
- Both Lise and Falcietta routes are meh since they are the side heroines. The heroines themselves are also meh though Falcietta is less so.
- Even in the good routes, it takes a while to get going.
- Rhythm game is irrationally hard (There's an autoplay mode) and unskippable.
edited 1st May '12 7:33:02 PM by encrypted12345
You need to Get Known to get one of those.