Oh wow, this is gonna be a tricky one, isn't it? *Scratches head* Well, I suppose this is as good as any to give it a shot.
Okay, Pokemon Mystery Dunegon Folks! Here's how this is gonna work: No humans, as the games have stated plenty of times, just Pokemon! There are going to be plenty of teams (Limit: 3 Members per team, Please), and each one is going to go on a life altering quest for glory, helping the Pokemon community out in some shape or form!
And yes, for those wondering, you can play as any P Okemon
from generation 1 to 5, just...no Legendaries, please. You will ENCOUNTER them, though, and MAY have the chance to have them join, but...we'll c ross that bridge when we come to it.
The Skeleton is gonna look like this:
- Species: What Pokemon are they? Please, try to keep FULL *Evolutionary out of the mix right now. They'll evolve when the time comes, I promise.
- Moves: Up to 4, but that's standard eh?
- Member of: What team are they apart of? (For now, I'll take the first 5 people to start up as the leaders of said teams, after that, people following them will join one of the current existing 6 teams, counting my team)
- Personality: How does your character act?
- Appearance: Is there anything strange about your character that makes him a little...unique?
- History: Not important, but it helps to flesh out your character
- Strengths: What's so special about him?
- Weaknesses: And what makes him weak?
- Aspiration: What does your character hope to accomplish by being a member of this team?
I'll start off with TWO Characters, one NPC, one my Real character.
- Name: Andre
- Species: Kadabra
- Moves: He doesn't fight, but his only known attacks are Psy-Beam and Psychic.
- Member Of: Not a member of a Rescue Team, rather he's the one who sends the rescue teams on their missions.
- Personality: He's EXTREMELY hot headed, and he WILL smack you upside the head if you piss him off. He's very stubborn and won't take no for an answer lightly.
- History: Not much is really known about him...mysterious, eh?
- Strengths: As the Rescue Team coordinator, he knows exactly what situation each Pokemon team is in, and will try to help in any way he can.
- Weaknesses: His attitude is a weakness in itself, if he's angry he can't think properly and will sometimes...well, his psychic abilities go a little crazy and...well, that Blaziken he threw into a wall still hasn't woken up...
- Aspirations: "...Honestly...I just want my teams to come back alive..."
Now my character!
- Species: Futachimaru
- Moves: Fury Cutter, Shell Blade, Vengence and Water Pulse.
- Member of: Team Honor
- Personality: Jeremiah is EXTREMELY Brash and thick headed. He considers his honor the one thing he must always defend and, despite the fact the chances may be slim, he will ALWAYS fight. He...tends to lose a lot this way.
- Apperance: The only thing out of the ordinary for Jeremiah is a large gash going from the right of his head over his right eye, along with a slight discoloration of said eye.
- History: He first fought was against an unseen rival when he was still a Mijumaru, resulting in a horrible gash across his right eye. Since then, he's strived to become stronger, and to protect the weak and innocent.
- Strengths: The fact he's always willing to fight helps him grow stronger each time. He learns each time.
- Weaknesses: Because he can't turn down a fight, this always ends up with him being knocked out, or horribly wounded.
- Aspirations: "When the weak cannot defend themselves...I shall be there to answer the call! This I swear!"
Discussion Thread and Team Formation Here
edited 18th Nov '10 2:17:37 PM by MichaelDj54