- Species: What Pokemon are they? Please, try to keep FULL *Evolutionary out of the mix right now. They'll evolve when the time comes, I promise.
- Moves: Up to 4, but that's standard eh?
- Member of: What team are they apart of? (For now, I'll take the first 5 people to start up as the leaders of said teams, after that, people following them will join one of the current existing 6 teams, counting my team)
- Personality: How does your character act?
- Appearance: Is there anything strange about your character that makes him a little...unique?
- History: Not important, but it helps to flesh out your character
- Strengths: What's so special about him?
- Weaknesses: And what makes him weak?
- Aspiration: What does your character hope to accomplish by being a member of this team?
- Name: Andre
- Species: Kadabra
- Moves: He doesn't fight, but his only known attacks are Psy-Beam and Psychic.
- Member Of: Not a member of a Rescue Team, rather he's the one who sends the rescue teams on their missions.
- Personality: He's EXTREMELY hot headed, and he WILL smack you upside the head if you piss him off. He's very stubborn and won't take no for an answer lightly.
- History: Not much is really known about him...mysterious, eh?
- Strengths: As the Rescue Team coordinator, he knows exactly what situation each Pokemon team is in, and will try to help in any way he can.
- Weaknesses: His attitude is a weakness in itself, if he's angry he can't think properly and will sometimes...well, his psychic abilities go a little crazy and...well, that Blaziken he threw into a wall still hasn't woken up...
- Aspirations: "...Honestly...I just want my teams to come back alive..."
- Species: Futachimaru
- Moves: Fury Cutter, Shell Blade, Vengence and Water Pulse.
- Member of: Team Honor
- Personality: Jeremiah is EXTREMELY Brash and thick headed. He considers his honor the one thing he must always defend and, despite the fact the chances may be slim, he will ALWAYS fight. He...tends to lose a lot this way.
- Apperance: The only thing out of the ordinary for Jeremiah is a large gash going from the right of his head over his right eye, along with a slight discoloration of said eye.
- History: He first fought was against an unseen rival when he was still a Mijumaru, resulting in a horrible gash across his right eye. Since then, he's strived to become stronger, and to protect the weak and innocent.
- Strengths: The fact he's always willing to fight helps him grow stronger each time. He learns each time.
- Weaknesses: Because he can't turn down a fight, this always ends up with him being knocked out, or horribly wounded.
- Aspirations: "When the weak cannot defend themselves...I shall be there to answer the call! This I swear!"
edited 18th Nov '10 2:17:37 PM by MichaelDj54
- Name: Cleo
- Species: Shinx-Luxio
- Moves: Assuming that you don't change the three movie limit. Spark Bite Thunderbolt Aqua Tail.
- Member of: Team Jupiter
- Personality: A quite literal Cowardly Lion. She is humble to the point of having terribly low-self esteem and in general afraid of almost anything that takes her off guard. People follow her because she has a good head on her shoulders and becuase of her history
- Appearance: Like all female Shinx she has a blue stripe on her feet. More particular to her as an individual is a patch of yellow fur on her tail.
- History: She is one of the few remaining ancestors of a legendary Pikachu explorer who was rumored to save the world. Because of this she is given respect and is crushed by high expectations that she never thinks she'll be able to meet.
- Strengths: Tactics, Cleo is one to think up plans and schemes. The plan will always involve the minimal amount of risk to both her team and the feral Pokemon they encounter
- Weaknesses: Her self-doubt leaves her constantly second guessing herself. She will often refuse to take neccesary risks becuase she's desperately afraid of any kind of failure. Also her lack of assertion leads to the fact that she can be wishy-washy.
- Aspiration: I want to make the Pokemon world safe for everyone!
edited 20th Nov '10 8:30:35 PM by RhymeBeat
- Name: Crimson Riker
- Species: Crimgan
- Moves: Hyperbeam, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Rock Smash
- Member of: He mostly appears as an odd mix between The Rival and a Blood Knight. He sometimes appears with a team, but most often, he fights alone, furthering some agenda.
- Personality: It is inferred he selects a new rival every week, and then pushes and tugs at that rival until they are ready to present a decent challenge for him, and then it gets messy. He has very few standards, but one of them is you just do not exclusively attack weaker people.
- Appearance: A scar on his stomach from a fight with a hero a while ago. He never forgives and never forgets...
- History: He started off as a member of a dragon army working for a Garchomp known as The Iron Tyrant, and is inferred to have fought a more experienced hero while there, and had been beaten, leading him to put himself through Training from Hell, learning very powerful moves, but currently knows only those power moves.
- Strengths: Of the Pure Claw Legion, his Hyper Beam is known for being hideously powerful.
- Weaknesses: His powerful Hyper Beam requires that he close his eyes and thus blindly aim in one direction. Otherwise, he tends to get a bit too angry if he struggles, and becomes sloppy
- Aspiration: Becoming the new Iron Tyrant.
edited 14th Nov '10 11:11:28 PM by NickTheSwing
edited 14th Nov '10 11:11:11 PM by RhymeBeat
edited 18th Jan '11 2:24:17 AM by DarcstheNeurotic
- Name: Jack
- Species: Spearow
- Moves: Peck, Fury Attack, False Swipe, Fly
- Member of: Team Derse
- Personality: Incredibly psychotic and unfunny. Cannot be convinced to do anything he doesn't want to do
- Appearance: Nice bandana, scar on eye. Odd plastic sword that he doesn't use.
- History: Blank
- Strengths: Jack will not stop at anything to achieve what he wants.
- Weaknesses: Brash, reckless, prone to pecking everyone in sight for the fun of it
- Aspiration: "Meh...whatever."
edited 18th Nov '10 5:59:59 AM by TheGreatPiesAlt
- Species: Ekans
- Moves: Bite, Glare, Poison Fang, Wrap
- Member of:
- Personality: He tends to be distant, but is always up for an adventure. He can be nice once you get to know him.
- Appearance: His rattle is black.
- History: He came into headquarters one day and asked Andre for a rescue team position. His family tree seems tangled...
- Strengths: He's always thinking of the mission.
- Weaknesses: Low self esteem and trouble interacting with others.
- Aspiration: "Tell me... what is it that makes a hero?"
...Quite a well written one too.
edited 16th Nov '10 12:50:37 PM by Anailater
edited 16th Nov '10 12:05:55 PM by RhymeBeat
edited 16th Nov '10 12:40:38 PM by MichaelDj54