edited 7th Nov '17 9:59:04 AM by Fighteer
edited 4th Jul '12 10:08:53 PM by DrPsyche
edited 4th Jul '12 10:39:35 PM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 4th Jul '12 10:44:57 PM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 5th Jul '12 12:58:01 AM by DrPsyche
- Soto. Let's see, he causes the death of Roshan's mother and widowed his father all for the sake of making Runar suffer his same angst over his own loss, he is heavily implied to be setting up Diego, his own second-in-command for slaughter by making him go off on a wild goose chase after a baby who rationally must be dead, and he has no real Freudian Excuse besides his unholy desire for revenge that he will stop at nothing and no one to see it finalized. In some ways, he is like Zira, as both are consumed by vengeance and will stop at nothing to see their revenge given to their foes.
- Captain Gutt in the fourth film. Before he meets the group, he's already apparently insane or deluded, scouring the seas with his crew on an inceberg ship. All his crew say he saved their lives and they serve him out of gratitude, but when they suggest our heroes do the same (and they refuse, predictably), the Captain immediately proceeds to prepare to execute them. Gutt says the he got the name because he rips your body and lets your guts spill out. In response to the heroes escaping (losing his ship in the process), he vows vengeance, and abbandons his first mate. When said first mate escapes confinement from the heroes to loyally rush back to him and warn him, he calls her useless and a failure for not doing something to kill the heroes, threatens to kill her if she doesn't kill Diego, then strips her of her rank. When the heroes steal his makeshift ship, he vows to destroy everything Manny has and loves. He proceeds to do this by taking all of the travelling horde of animals escaping the Advancing Wall of Doom plus Manny's family hostage, and using Ellie and Peaches as hostages to force Manny to him so he can kill him himself. This guy is even worse than Soto; at least Soto wasn't insane.
edited 5th Jul '12 5:58:51 AM by Krystoff
edited 5th Jul '12 7:05:54 AM by HiddenFacedMatt
edited 5th Jul '12 8:01:56 AM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 5th Jul '12 7:56:43 AM by Krystoff
edited 5th Jul '12 7:57:21 AM by DarkConfidant
edited 5th Jul '12 8:01:57 AM by HiddenFacedMatt
edited 5th Jul '12 10:35:42 AM by DrPsyche
edited 5th Jul '12 12:12:46 PM by HiddenFacedMatt
edited 5th Jul '12 12:39:33 PM by DrPsyche
- Used special-ops squads to kill hundreds of civilians for criticising the military in general and him in particular.
- Tremendously Bad Boss, handing out effective death sentences (read, stranding them on a Death World, pushing them off buildings, or just shooting them in the head) to his men for crimes ranging from being in the line of fire, through objecting to his nastier actions, to not being sadistic enough.
- Severe case of Chronic Backstabbing Disorder - betrays everyone he comes across if it'll maybe increase his chances of saving his own hide. This includes his own men.
- Never kills cleanly if he can help it. If he can torture you to death, he will.
- No Freudian Excuse, no regret for his actions. His reactions to carrying out the above range from delighted amusement to sexual arousal.
edited 5th Jul '12 1:18:30 PM by Iaculus
- Blackbeard from the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean is an example: He enjoys torturing his prisoners, locks them in cages and burns them alive, punishes anyone who tries to disagree with him, his horrible treatment of Syrena, and in the end, he is ready to sacrifice his OWN DAUGHTER, to save his own life. His disregard for his own daughter's life was even implied when he was ready to force Jack Sparrow to jump the gorge under the threat of her death, and ordered a mook to load two guns with a bullet each, and keep even himself in the dark as to which guns are loaded, and later lied to his daughter about knowing which ones are loaded.
- Lotso from Toy Story 3 . He allows the toys to be tortured by the too-young toddlers in the Caterpillar room, and will do anything just to keep his reign. Here's just a short list of his atrocities: lying to Big Baby and Chuckles just so he wouldn't be alone in being lost, ordering the resetting of Buzz Lightyear, watching him beat down his former friends with a cold sense of satisfaction, beating Chatter Telephone to a pulp in order to find out about Woody's escape plan, and, in the climax of the film, he leaves Andy's toys to burn in the Incinerator after they risked their lives to save him! And he does so with a SMILE, a mocking salute and while yelling out "Where's your kid NOW, sheriff?!" And while he does have a sad backstory, there's a scene where Woody point blank calls him out on how weak it is (his owner replacing him with a new Lotso was, considering she doesn't know toys are alive, a sign of how she loved Lotso; bascially Woody says that it was Lotso who abandoned HER.) He is likely competing with Clu and Judge Frollo for Disney's most evil villain. Karma does kick him in the balls when he gets condemned to an eternity in a dump due to the very emotion that he scorned.
edited 5th Jul '12 2:51:01 PM by Krystoff