edited 15th Jan '13 1:45:24 PM by Fighteer
edited 22nd Mar '13 5:46:51 PM by Forenperser
edited 22nd Mar '13 6:43:04 PM by ACW
edited 22nd Mar '13 7:03:31 PM by OccasionalExister
edited 22nd Mar '13 8:33:19 PM by HamburgerTime
- Complete Monster: Molag Bal. Other Daedra, even seemingly entirely negative ones such as Clavicus Vile and Vearmina, have positive aspects. Not this jackass. There's a reason he's called the "King of Rape" despite only ever have committing one that we know of *.
- Complete Monster: Moo. Created to be a Super Soldier to end the last war, he feeds off of hatred and lives to bring it forth in others. To that end he corrupted countless monsters, destroyed many villages, and killed countless people—and possessed Holly's father, using his connection to her to further his own goals. As Tiger put it, Moo is pure evil.
- And Lilim. In her first real appearance, she kidnapped a human baby to make Jagged Hound fight Tiger to the death. She only shows loyalty to those who are strongest, meaning she eagerly backstabs Durahan for Moo, and killed the general's Human Popsicle warriors while they were frozen. She also holds the distinction of being Killed Off for Real.
- Complete Monster: The disfigured prostitute in Imprint or rather, her "little sister".
- Complete Monster: Morgan Slot/Morgan of Orris. Especially once they merge together.
- Osmond/Sunlight Gardener.
- Complete Monster: Baka the Master Builder has no redeeming qualities. It's for good reason that Moses openly refers to him as the "Master Butcher".
- The Pathfinder Adventure Paths have brought us two charming individuals.
- Curse of the Crimson Throne: The followers of Zon-Kuthon, God of Envy, Pain, Darkness, and Loss tend to be a nasty bunch, with a penchant for torture and self-mutilation. Yet not a one of them—including quite possibly Zon-Kuthon himself—has ever come close to the level of atrocity perpetrated by Kazavon, Zon-Kuthon's one-time Champion. Essentially Vlad the Impaler in the form of a sixty foot Blue Dragon, Kazavon disguised himself as a human mercenary and offered to help the nation of Ustalav drive out the invading Orc hordes. Upon his victory, Kazavon set himself up as the dictator of the borderlands area, where he ruled with an iron fist, torturing to death all those who disagreed with him, including many of the soldiers who had served him faithfully up to that point. When his employer tried to reign him in, Kazavon flayed the man alive. He would go on to achieve truly special heights of depravity, holding torture parties, and orgies involving the undead, spreading his influence throughout the entire area, and having entire villages impaled for his entertainment. Kazavon was eventually killed by a party of heroes, but the madness didn't stop there. The Pure Evil of his soul contaminated his skeleton and threatened to resurrect him. The bones were crafted into seven Artifacts Of Doom and hidden throughout the country; contact with even one of them is enough to drive the wearer down a path of madness, murder, and ultimate self-destruction. When Queen Ileosa, Big Bad of the Adventure Path dons the crown, Kazavon influences her to murder her husband, turn Korvosa into a Police State, unleash a plague against the city's poorest citizens, and drain the lives of thousands in an effort to gain eternal youth (in reality, the spell will just resurrect Kazavon.
- Second Darkness: Allevrah Azinrae was once an Elven cleric of Nethys, God of Magic, and a hero in the nation of Kyonin. That was before she, with the aid of the Demon Lord Abraxas, conceived of a plan to exterminate the drow. When the fellow members of her Government Conspiracy refused to go through with the plot, Allevrah murdered her critics, transformed into a drow, and fled to the drow capital of Zirnakayinn, where she murdered the matron of House Azinrae and took it over. Desiring revenge on Kyonin, Allevrah plans to drop a meteor on the capital; if successful this plan will wipe out Kyonin and trigger an ice age that will kill most life on the planet. After a failed attempt at using the city of Riddleport as a test target, Allevrah retreats to the Land of Black Blood below Kyonin, where she prepares to summon her meteor. She also allows her lover (who is terrified of her) to perform hideous experiments that reduce the victims to masses of screaming black liquid, cuts deals with an aboleth mind rapist and a neolithid, feeds prisoners to ropers, and orders her troglodyte henchman, Ornn, to eat a charda colony's children if they do not cooperate with her. Driven solely by hate, Allevrah shows just how far even the best person can fall.
edited 22nd Mar '13 9:39:18 PM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 22nd Mar '13 9:39:45 PM by HamburgerTime
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: Mola Ram is a keep, his cult is a cut.
- The Elder Scrolls: I only ever played Skyrim and bits of Oblivion, but from what I've read on the wiki Bal sounds like the most evil and sadistic Daedra Prince in the verse. The problem is most of his major atrocities are Offscreen Villainy. In the games themselves the crimes he does are fairly minor and petty. I'd say remove him for now but leave him open to future discussion, since apparently he's going to be the Big Bad of The Elder Scrolls MMORPG and will be trying to suck Mundus into his hell dimension.
- Monster Rancher:
- Moo: Sounds heinous enough but I have a question about his condition. Does he need to feed off hatred to survive or does he just do it for enjoyment/power? If the former, probably cut, if the latter, keep.
- Lilim: Well I wouldn't say he loyalty's a redeeming feature. The entry says her she'll betray whoever her boss is if someone stronger comes along. That being said, she doesn't sound as heinous as Moo. Cut.
- Masters of Horror: Cut them all until someone can come here and explain them.
- The Talisman: Same as above for both examples.
- The Ten Commandments: Could you give a full rundown of Baka's crimes? It could be he's heinous enough just in a different way.
edited 23rd Mar '13 4:56:08 PM by OccasionalExister
edited 23rd Mar '13 5:36:50 PM by rmctagg09
- The RurouniKenshin movie has two examples
- Kanryu Takeda, a corrupt, sleazy businessman who enslaved a doctor to him to force her to make opium for him to profit on. Kanryu routinely has any 'obstacles' or rivals murdered by his psychotic employees and has no compunction poisoning a civilian well to take over the land nearby without caring about any death of destruction that would result.
- Jin-E Udo, Kanryu's Psycho for Hire gleefully handles his work with no hesitation or remorse. throughout the film, Jin-E butchers multiple people, guilty or innocent alike, and when Kanryu is defeated, he kidnaps Kenshin's Love Interest Kaoru to force Kenshin to become a killer again, using his powers of hypnosis on Kaoru to make her slowly suffocate. Even in defeat, Jin-E prefers death than living a life where he can never shed blood again.
- The Dredd film brings us Ma-Ma Madrigal, de facto ruler of The Peach Trees apartment complex. First introduced by having several people skinned alive, then thrown out a very long drop while given drugs to slow their perception of time. Ma-Ma has the Peach trees complex shut down to trap Dredd and his trainee inside and has no compunction opening fire into a crowd of civilians with a gattling gun to kill the two
- Apos from Mnemosyne, with his golden hair, crimson eyes, and beautiful features resembles an angel. The truth is markedly different. Apos is an immortal who finds amusement in suffering and agony. Apos hunts down female immortals and rapes and tortures them physically and mentally to consume their 'core' of immortality. The suffering improves the taste. Apos's obsesses over the heroine Rin Asogi and has his female subordinate Laura disguise herself as Rin to ruin Rin's name with a series of murders, and also satisfy his lust by raping her. At one point, he brutally crucifies and rapes Rin's best friend and lover Mimi simply because he was bored waiting for Rin's arrival. Apos is behind nearly every evil plot in the series and engineers a plot to turn the world against immortals and turn on itself by causing a nuclear explosion with an immortal seen as a survivor, before revealing the world tree Yggdrasil to the world to have humanity infected with the time fruits and become immortal so he cna harvest them at leisure. Apos betrays Laura and forces Rin to kill her old lover apos had turned into a carnivorous Angel in self defense, before personally executing her current lover (Apos's own father) and attempting to sacrifice Rin to Yggdrasil. When asked what he wants with the world, Apos's response is simple: I want to taste it!
edited 23rd Mar '13 6:00:04 PM by Lightysnake
edited 23rd Mar '13 7:34:34 PM by Voyd211