edited 7th Nov '17 9:59:04 AM by Fighteer
edited 6th Oct '12 7:42:30 PM by DrPsyche
- Complete Monster: Par for the course with the villains. Teridax, all the Piraka except maybe Vezon (with special mention to Zatkan, Vezok, and dear god, Hakann) all the Barraki (especially Pridak), The Shadowed One and many of his Dark Hunters, Vultraz, and most Makuta except for Krika seem to make a career on unforgivable bastardry. The worst part? More than one along the ranks of the good guys. Tuyet, Botar, Miserix, and especially Tobduk have all shown themselves of very little redeeming quality, indeed.
edited 6th Oct '12 9:10:55 PM by DrPsyche
edited 6th Oct '12 10:28:49 PM by Jordan
edited 6th Oct '12 11:25:03 PM by Jordan
edited 6th Oct '12 11:28:18 PM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 6th Oct '12 11:45:15 PM by OccasionalExister
edited 6th Oct '12 11:42:37 PM by Jordan
edited 7th Oct '12 11:20:38 AM by DrPsyche
- Saddam Hussein, a Manipulative Bastard with the same apocalyptic goals as Satan but none of his sympathetic motives.
- In the TV series, Kyle's mom is a Jerkass at worst, but almost becomes an all-out Complete Monster in The Movie until her Heel Face Turn.
- Lord Zedd, before his Villain Decay, qualifies. When he was first introduced, he was portrayed and presented as an incredibly evil villain, who was far scarier and more frightening than Rita, and was know as Emperor of Evil and caused chaos and suffering throughout the galaxy and used Serpenterra, a powerful and gigantic Zord that can destroy planets, to accomplish his evil deeds. He showed his cruelty when he imprisoned Rita Repulsa in the dumpster, and, unlike villains before him, he wasn't comical. However, since he was so evil, even for Power Rangers (at that time), he was toned down by Moral Guardians and married Rita and became more of a comical jerk than Evil Overlord.
- That's a competent comical jerk to you, mister!
- From the same series we had Alphabet Soup. While we saw little of them, they definitely qualify. They kept super intelligent people imprisoned for their entire lives under the belief they've got some horrible illness that'll kill them if they step foot outside. Plus, they allowed Venjix to escape by not letting Dr. K install the firewall to stop the virus from spreading. And they even tried to assassinate Dr. K to cover up Venjix's origins. What makes them worse is the fact that, unlike other Complete Monsters here, they are not demons, computer programs, or galactic creatures, but regular humans who are government agents. The scariest thing about them is that they kidnap people who are too smart. They are not as evil as Venjix, but still qualify for their evil actions.
- Doubletone, Monster of the Week from episode "Deal With a Nightlok", is seen as this by Kevin and Mia because he tricked Ryan into giving up baseball by lying that if he did so, his father would return from the army. He seemed to enjoy Ryan's suffering
- The entirety of Nighloks, with the exception of Dayu and Deker, are seen as this by Power Rangers. Considering their entire goal is to flood the world by causing as much pain and misery as they possibly can, it's hard to blame the Rangers for feeling this way.
- Rubeus, high-class member of the Black Moon clan, was REAL bad as well, in the anime. His treatment of his underlings is completely unforgivable (especially what he does to Cooan and Petz, by manipulating the first girl's love for him to horrible extents and brainwashing her eldest sister via With Great Power Comes Great Insanity). And he's also very irritatingly smug and self-absorbed. So, when Esmeraude told him "You Have Outlived Your Usefulness," the fandom CHEERED.
- Wiseman/Death Phantom, the Big Bad and Eldritch Abomination of the R season of Sailor Moon, is definitely this. He corrupted and manipulated the rebellious Black Moon Clan of Nemesis into become villains and used them to turn the peaceful, utopian Earth of the future into a barren, desolate wasteland, Mind Raped a vulnerable little girl into becoming his servant and tried to have her kill her future parents and friends, turned one of his pawns into a monster and knowingly sent her to her death, sadistically blasted to death another minion in front of that minion's older brother for having outlived his usefulness and trying to screw up his master plan, and planned on destroying the universe for the sheer hell of it.
- Chaos is evil incarnate and the manifestation- and the cause - of all of the sadness, cruelty, and evilness in the galaxy. It revealed in Stars that Chaos is responsible for all of the suffering in the galaxy and all of the Big Bads Sailor Moon has faced (Queen Metalia, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, and Queen Nehelenia) are all incarnations of Chaos. Existing solely to cause misery throughout the galaxy, Chaos is definitely probably the biggest monster in the whole series.
edited 7th Oct '12 12:30:56 PM by xie323
edited 7th Oct '12 2:30:05 PM by DrPsyche
edited 7th Oct '12 2:27:38 PM by DrPsyche
edited 7th Oct '12 5:17:50 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 7th Oct '12 6:47:21 PM by MsCC93
edited 7th Oct '12 6:46:00 PM by Jordan