edited 10th Sep '17 3:19:38 PM by nombretomado
- Monster.Disgaea: ... Good god is this bad! I mean yes it did have three real entries, but ninety-five percent of the text, including the names, are covered in spoiler markups.
- Monster.Kirby: A stern rewrite would be necessary if worth keeping at all (looks like most of the examples are bad anyhow). The problems I have with the last entry (the Nightmare) is that not only did the text make him out to respect his employees, but that it also states that what he does places him above the rest of the entries.
edited 28th Sep '12 1:03:24 PM by EarlOfSandvich
edited 28th Sep '12 12:51:17 PM by rmctagg09
- Complete Monster: Yep, you saw it coming; Drawcia of Kirby: Canvas Curse. To get her wish to have a world of paint, she turned Dreamland into a painting and Kirby into a ball - none of which her paintbrush wanted to see happen. Yeah, this Wicked Witch is a monster.
- Meta Knight's Mirror Counterpart, Dark Meta Knight, may have shades of this; to wit, he never gives you a sword so you can fight him, having almost no honor or chivalry.
- Necrodeus, You Monster!! How could you!? Splitting Kirby into ten and killing all but one and not even caring about it. Good thing you didn't notice that one Kirby you left getting away thanks to the Hero's Heart. What a dick you are.
edited 28th Sep '12 2:40:40 PM by DrPsyche
edited 28th Sep '12 2:51:24 PM by nrjxll
- Jagar Tharn: The entry says he imprisons the Emperor in a hell dimension, betrays people, and tries to sell out the world to Mehrunes Dagon. I never played Arena but the lack of specifics makes him sound like a typical Evil Chancellor. If heís helping Dagon to destroy the world, thatíd be one thing, but it sounds like heís just made a deal with him. Leaning towards cut, or at least a rewrite.
- Queen Akothori: Apparently, the ending of the game does have her do some warmongering, coupled with murdering her son, Iím leaning towards keep.
- Kurdan gro-Drugal: He uses his loan shark persona to trick his client into being prey for a Hunting the Most Dangerous Game scenario the rich participate in. Itís a cruel thing to do but he only kills one person and attempts to kill the player. Iíd say he fails the heinous standard, being a murderous thug in a world of tyrants and world destroyers. Vote cut.
- The Black Wood Company: Their an entire group so they canít count, whoever leads them, however, may qualify. It sounds like he has no reason for tricking new recruits into slaughtering entire towns. Iíd be willing to hear more about this personís character, but for now cut Iíll cut the group at least.
- Festus Krex: He only does Offscreen Villainy. Heís part of the Dark Brotherhood which, in Skyrim, treats each other like family. He even describes himself as the ďcranky old uncle.Ē The only thing he does in the game is act like a jerkass, and even then he eventually acts kindly to the player. Easy cut.
- Skyrimís Necromancers:
- Malyn Varen eats souls to remain immortal. Itís generic Immortality Immorality and itís only Offscreen Villainy. Say cut.
- Naris the Wicked only kills one man onscreen and thatís it. He enjoys the killing but heís not defined well as a character. Also vote cut.
- Arondil and Sild the Warlock: These two Iím a bit iffier about. Arondil kills girls to resurrect them and keep them for his zombie harem. Sild the Warlock is a Serial Killer who likes torturing people to death and then enslaving their aware but helpless souls to act as his guards. These two are definitely the worst of the necromancers listedÖ but Iím just not sure they meet the heinous standard. Honestly, Iím on the fence.
edited 28th Sep '12 4:54:27 PM by OccasionalExister
edited 28th Sep '12 5:08:35 PM by AmbarSonofDeshar
edited 28th Sep '12 5:43:26 PM by DrPsyche
- Nils Bjurman: Again, if the film's true to the book, then we actually see him violently sodomizing and raping Lizbeth. Given the level of detail that went into how sickening that scene was, I want to say keep. However, later it's revealed Lizbeth "let" him rape her and recorded the whole thing so she could have blackmail material on him. She also gets revenge by bloodily tattooing "I'm a rapist" onto his stomach, and then makes him her bitch, threatening to destroy his entire life if he doesn't go along with her desires. While I want to say keep, his progression into a pathetic wretch at Lizbeth's hands, and the fact that Martin and Gottfried do so much worse, makes me think he might not count.
- Alexander Zalachenko: He sounds like a standard pimp/drug dealer/Abusive Parent. Also it makes it sound like him wanting revenge on his daughter for setting him on fire is unreasonable. In lieu of rewrite and expansion, I vote cut.
- Dr. Peter Teleborian: Just reading about this guy makes my skin crawl. It says he's a pedophile and he abuses his patients, it also says he has child pornography. However, it never clearly states that he's raping and abusing children. If he is, then hell yes keep him. If he's a pedophile that's abusing adults, then maybe not, as weird as that is to say. The only confirmed crime he has is abusing Lizbeth but the exact details of that aren't given.
edited 28th Sep '12 5:53:48 PM by OccasionalExister
edited 28th Sep '12 9:28:38 PM by 32_Footsteps
edited 29th Sep '12 12:08:21 PM by EarlOfSandvich