Scott Pilgrim vs. the World:
edited 19th Aug '10 3:54:24 PM by LullTheConqueror
edited 19th Aug '10 8:13:14 PM by LullTheConqueror
- I liked Knives better then Ramona in the movie, but not in the comic. Although I did feel sadder for her in the comic when Scott dumped her. I think this is mostly 'cos I liked comic-Ramona better than movie-Ramona, not 'cos I liked Knives any less.
- The fight with Todd (ex no. 3) was much better in the movie.
- In general, the comics gave me a much better sense of knowing the characters, which is to be expected when you have six volumes to tell a story in rather than one theatrical movie.
- Why oh why didn't we get to see Kim make out with Knives in the movie?
- When the preview for Devil was playing, I couldn't stop thinking about that movie The Shaft, about an evil elevator. And I also groaned when I saw Shyamalan's name, as did a few others.
- I already saw the trailer for it online, but I'm so excited for Jackass 3D. Everyone in the theater (even though it wasn't many) laughed at it, even the old couple in front of me.
- Skyline looks interesting.
- I loved the visuals. Very cool.
- I liked how Cera wasn't his awkward character he is in a lot of the movies he's been in. He was legitimately funny.
- If Sex Bob-Omb was a real band, I would listen to them all the time (And yes, I do have their songs from the soundtrack).
- My favorite part, besides Scott jumping out of the window, was the fight with Todd. The Vegan Police was hilarious.
edited 21st Aug '10 7:42:01 AM by Schitzo
edited 21st Aug '10 7:55:24 PM by Shadowtext
edited 22nd Aug '10 9:18:40 PM by nomuru2d
edited 23rd Aug '10 6:36:37 AM by tbarrie
- Sex Bob-Omb only won Part 1 of the battle with the bands because Patel's fireball killed Crash and the Boys
- You can hear "Black Sheep" playing in the background when Scott breaks up with Knives
- Ramona can be seen rubbing her evil Gideon-chip-thingy a few times in the movie.
edited 23rd Aug '10 10:27:56 AM by Roundy210
edited 24th Aug '10 6:39:35 AM by sappho